Review Royal Distributing - Whitby location

Thread: Review Royal Distributing - Whitby location

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think the problem people face mainly has to do with the service of the staff. I have a feeling more than half of the staff don't ride. I guess since they don't actually service any bikes they don't really know the ins and outs of the products they sell. I would say the solution would be to know exactly what you need when you walk in and not rely on them to know what you need.
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Re: Review Royal Distributing - Whitby location

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWyshbone View Post
    I think the problem people face mainly has to do with the service of the staff. I have a feeling more than half of the staff don't ride. I guess since they don't actually service any bikes they don't really know the ins and outs of the products they sell. I would say the solution would be to know exactly what you need when you walk in and not rely on them to know what you need.
    Maybe...But myself and ThrottleThrows experiences revolve around basic customer service which doesn't seem to be so basic at some of the RD stores. I would say the problem stems from improper hiring through management. I dont have a problem with dealing with somone who doesnt know something but more so with somone who doesn't care about the customers experience with service.