Hello, Just bought my first bike =D - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello, Just bought my first bike =D

Re: Hello, Just bought my first bike =D

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    S'up, Katt. I'm in Ptbo also, east city, just got my first bike and my M1 last week. Once I get a bit more comfortable on this thing, I'm gonna be touring a whole lot as I have all summer off! If you wanna ride some time and are at a loss for riding buddies, give me a shout!

Will do =D

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Thanks guys/gals!
    Got my M1, and i took the Riders Safety course at flemming college last weekend! Passed so i just gotta wait and apply for my M2 soon as i can!
    Picking up my bike next weekend, getting super excited for this =D
    You don't even have your bike yet!? That sucks, the weathers been pretty good here... I think I've put about 800k on my bike in the last four days So far, so good.

And congrats on the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    You don't even have your bike yet!? That sucks, the weathers been pretty good here... I think I've put about 800k on my bike in the last four days So far, so good.

And congrats on the pass.
    No i know its been killing me! D:
    I pick her up on Saturday! =D

Welcome Katt! I echo some of the comments made earlier... be safe, ride within your comfort level and enjoy. Sounds like you're fully geared up... ICON makes good gear. Enjoy the course and keep the 2s on the ground at all times... LOL!!
    When you get your M2, be sure to tell us... GOOD LUCK with both your M1 & M2.
    Be safe at all times, enjoy every moment, keep the 2s on the ground & if you're not wearing a full face lid, bugs in your teeth..LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Rider$ View Post
    Welcome Katt! I echo some of the comments made earlier... be safe, ride within your comfort level and enjoy. Sounds like you're fully geared up... ICON makes good gear. Enjoy the course and keep the 2s on the ground at all times... LOL!!
    When you get your M2, be sure to tell us... GOOD LUCK with both your M1 & M2.
    Yeah i love all my icon stuff. It was totally by accident that I even bought all ICON haha. I got my M1 and technically my M2 as well since i passed the safety course, just waiting till i can take the papers in after the mandatory 60 day wait from the time i got my M1 i guess... i fell like i should have written that test earlier!

Welcome, enjoy the new bike and best of luck with your M1 & M2. The warm weather is just around the corner and I'm sure like most of us your itching to get out. Be safe & have a great time!