Newtonville Today

Thread: Newtonville Today

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Newtonville Today

I went to see how Newtonville is for riding today and actually it wasn't to bad.Made one mistake and followed a trail down to the valley and ended up in muck up to my hubs,wont do that again bike gets pretty heavy with thick black mud on the wheels.But some other trails were perfect you just have to look out for marsh and steer clear.Of course the trails and track up top were really good the soil gave good traction.I like to go riding early so I got there around 9:00 and there was one guy there,when I left at 12:30 the place was crowded and vehicles parked on both sides of the road at the entrance.I drove my truck into close where the tracks are,not too many vehicles there as it was a little challenging to get thru all the deep whoops filled with water.All in all it was a good day to ride,next time Ill take some pictures so you guys can see the track and trails.Oh almost forgot there was the usual Quadtards there doing donuts in the mud,but they stayed mainly in the bog and played with their friends lol.
    Last edited by canuckwr250; 03-25-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    2010 KTM 300 XC W __________________March 22/11 Rest in peace Dad