Statefarm?? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Statefarm??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Statefarm??

Quote Originally Posted by 2motors View Post
    Statefarm quotes me for a cbr 600 more then jevco
    So where did you get the sv and cbr quotes you mentioned? It wasn't SF because the 600 would be cheaper.
    Also, Jevco doesn't insure SS anymore as of this year, so if thats who you have I would start looking for a new insurance company
    2001 CBR F4i

" they say at 100mph water feels like concrete ,so you can imagine what concrete feels like " - Nicky Hayden

Jevco quoted me for the sv and Statefarm for the cbr and td quoted me cheaper than Statefarm for cbr

SF asked me if i had G for 5 years(G1, G2 and G All come in this), Asked me what kind bike(Kawasaki 250 ninja). Minimum coverage 51$/ month. Didn't ask me for tickets, didn't ask me for the course or the kind of M i had.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    SF asked me if i had G for 5 years(G1, G2 and G All come in this), Asked me what kind bike(Kawasaki 250 ninja). Minimum coverage 51$/ month. Didn't ask me for tickets, didn't ask me for the course or the kind of M i had.
    If SF didn't ask about your convictions, then they forgot. Convictions certainly matter with SF, and they will certainly pull your MVR and have knowledge of all your convictions before they would ever agree to write your policy. State Farm is pretty harsh on minor convictions, and they already start surcharging with the first minor.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

I just got off the phone w/ a statefarm agent...quoted me $153/month liability/theft only...$165 with collision...

I'm 28, have had my full G since 2004, full M licensed, no at fault accidents(rear ended last september)...

why so much? lol $1836-$1980/yr...this is for a 2005 ninja 636...

previously i had a 2002 zx-6r and it was $75/month...
    '05 ZX636

U must be over 25 if not who the hell were u talking to I want their number

1800 for 25! Ur getting hosed! U should be paying around 800 lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2motors View Post
    1800 for 25! Ur getting hosed! U should be paying around 800 lol
    lol yeah typo i meant 24