Looking for places to ride gta

Thread: Looking for places to ride gta

Wink Looking for places to ride gta

Hi im looking for places to ride, near to home i live in brampton, have a green plate, honda 400ex.

Also i remember going to a campground / trailer park near orillia, that had dunes and trails to ride, when i was younger but cant remember the name.

so basically any info on legal spots to ride off road near the gta is what im looking for.

Thanks for the help i really appreciate it im dyeing to ride cant get enough of it .

Re: Looking for places to ride gta

Does any one know where the closest spot to brampton to legally ride is?

Quote Originally Posted by gregbalanoff View Post
    Does any one know where the closest spot to brampton to legally ride is?

You have a choice of 3 places with trails that are all a bit of a hike. Gopher Dunes near Tillsonburg, (MX track as well$25 day), East Canal in Welland (Pretty ****** now, but free and must have license and insurance), and the best trails that I've seen Ganaraska Forest near Port Hope ($25 day or $125 year, license and insurance req.) I go to the Ganny usually every other weekend from May to Aug from Milton. It's a long way to go but these trails are great. Double track, single track, hill climbs and hundreds of KM's to choose from. Gopher is about the same distance but is only 30 km of one way trails and a really sick 100% sand track that is real tough. I usually get there a few times a season only

There are a few MX parks around as well Eagles Nest and Motopark. All of these places have websites with more info. Southern Ont sucks for riding legally outside of these few places unless you know property owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon
    N3WMAN is my ride
    2006 ZX-6R PART OUT