Kahuna Powersports

Thread: Kahuna Powersports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Kahuna Powersports

I would just like to say that Kahuna Powersports are in the process of fixing a disapointment I had with a new bike purchase. I would like to thank Shawn, Fab, Chris and Joe for going out of there way and making me a satisfied customer. I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Re: Kahuna Powersports

Thanks for the information, I just purchased a new 2011 Vaquero from them (yet to pick up) and it's incouraging to know that they treat their customers well. Vote of confidence already prior to my first service.

Glad to hear your experience was a good one, mine was not, so I moved on....nothing bad, just found a better deal elsewhere, and one they could not match
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

Kahuna is awesome. I picked up my Ninja 250 and R6 off them awhile back. My friend purchased a zx6r just last week. I get all my service and gear from them. Being loyal to a bike shop benefits both parties.

My ex gf bought 2 bikes from them, myself one.Never had a problem.Dealt with Norm, nice guy

They are good I bought my ninja from Todd and had a good experience dealing with them.

Fisher - its your hard earned money they took , so ya they have to resolve the issue. They are only making themselves look worse prolonging the issues at hand. As a manager you have the responsibility of taking care of issues that are out of the norm, stringing you along shows what kinda shop they are once they have your money. Honesty is the best policy. If they are having issue with vin numbers and such tell the customer. If you are ducking questions or giving
    me the idea something is wrong with the situation you are being shadey and how am I supposed to know they are being truthful after the fact???

I don't complain much myself but when a shop has my money and is screwing me around giving me half answers to simple questions it's time to let them know who's in charge. THE CUSTOMER!

Thanks Shaft, nice to know someone is at least reading this.. I rarely complain and if they were just up front initially I would have been fine, but this has been two plus weeks of BS. I am now waiting for the sales person to talk to Shawn and then he is going to let me know, would be nice if Shawn just picked up the phone and called himself... I just wanted to let people know about this in the event they were gonna go there to buy, I am sure this is an exception rather than the rule in how they deal with people but I wanted it out there as a point of reference in the event it happened to someone else.

I am reading, and just shaking my head, also glad I am not dealing with Kahuna, I started there, but had bad vibes from the get go, and moved on. Unfortunately it seems your sort of kinda stuck, until this gets resolved.
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

I have always been loyal to Kahuna as well, sent numerous friend there, bought tons of gear and a few bikes.. The situation you mentioned in regards to the VIN numbers is the same thing im having to wait for at the moment as well.. My girlfriend purchased a bike 3 weeks ago, and we have now been waiting a week and a half past the original date of pick-up due to not being able to get the bikes registered and plated! very frustrating, specially since Joe just happens to be on a beach somewhere not answering his phone which could possibly resolve all these issues! Im not quite yet at the point of snapping but, it's getting frustrating watching nice sunny day's pass by in which she could be learning to ride! Right now they are telling me wed. Once Joe gets back they say the issues will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by [LimeGreen] View Post
    I have always been loyal to Kahuna as well, sent numerous friend there, bought tons of gear and a few bikes.. The situation you mentioned in regards to the VIN numbers is the same thing im having to wait for at the moment as well.. My girlfriend purchased a bike 3 weeks ago, and we have now been waiting a week and a half past the original date of pick-up due to not being able to get the bikes registered and plated! very frustrating, specially since Joe just happens to be on a beach somewhere not answering his phone which could possibly resolve all these issues! Im not quite yet at the point of snapping but, it's getting frustrating watching nice sunny day's pass by in which she could be learning to ride! Right now they are telling me wed. Once Joe gets back they say the issues will be resolved.

I just keep getting the run around, going to call today and will update with the details of the conversation, they are screwing up large.. There is a large community of people out there and reputation is everything, as it stands now I have 3 people who purchased bikes but have yet to pick them up waiting to hear how I fair..

Quote Originally Posted by XxFISHERxX View Post
    LOL Thank You, just spoke with Shawn on the phone, gonna pick the bike up tonight and come back when what I ordered is in to have it installed...
    Good luck, I waited eight months for a replacement gas tank on my bike because the original was damaged when I picked up the bike. It took a lot of phone calls and bs to get it.

2009 Ninja 500r

All the work was being done last night with the extra's and I they are going to pick me up and bring me back to the shop to grab my bike, no compaints. They are really trying to correct the issue...