Kahuna Powersports - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahuna Powersports

Re: Kahuna Powersports

I wonder if they were reading this thread.....to all of a sudden, have everything ready.......
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

Yeah they were I spoke with someone and they were following it.. Really Happy with the outcome over all...

Quote Originally Posted by XxFISHERxX View Post
    Yeah they were I spoke with someone and they were following it...
    You're welcome!
    Mina

Funny how that works.......
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    You're welcome!
    LOL Thank You, just spoke with Shawn on the phone, gonna pick the bike up tonight and come back when what I ordered is in to have it installed...

LOL Thank You, just spoke with Shawn on the phone, gonna pick the bike up tonight and come back when what I ordered is in to have it installed...
    Hope you have a happy ending to your satisfaction. May I suggest that for the extra parts you get that in writing.

Good luck, I waited eight months for a replacement gas tank on my bike because the original was damaged when I picked up the bike. It took a lot of phone calls and bs to get it.

2009 Ninja 500r

All the work was being done last night with the extra's and I they are going to pick me up and bring me back to the shop to grab my bike, no compaints. They are really trying to correct the issue...

Good news.... I also had to wait for my bike alot longer than they orginally estimated. But in the end the wait was worth it. And sometimes these delays are outside of their control...

Hey folks...Todd here...Thanks to those of you with kind words...Fisher, glad you finally got your bike...Shame how it had to go down...I feel your frustration...As you mentioned I have move on...Back at St. Onge in Barrie where I spent 5 years before my time at Kahuna...Would love to see any of my former customers come up and say hi...I'll be happy to take care of you all

+1

Fabio really came through for me in parts! Very knowledgeable, and got me parts that were not even in their catalogue for a great deal!