So if the shooter is black... - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So if the shooter is black...

Re: So if the shooter is black...

Even if i go into a house to steal stuff, I don't think I should be killed but that is just me

I know that at least one member that used to own an R1 agrees with me
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    You'll take that to the grave won't you??
    Did u hate the idea that he stole your donation or that he tricked u into coughing it up?
    Resident Loudmouth

Even if i go into a house to steal stuff, I don't think I should be killed but that is just me

I like the USA law.
    Lethal force to protect yourself and property.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    You'll take that to the grave won't you??
    Did u hate the idea that he stole your donation or that he tricked u into coughing it up?
    NAH, I just hate ****** bags low lifes
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    I like the USA law.
    Lethal force to protect yourself and property.
    Definate on the life but conditional on the property. Something not right about killing someone over petty theft. Invading one's home to me puts their back to the wall and anything goes. I'd rather spend some time in jail than eternity in a grave.

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie48 View Post
    Definate on the life but conditional on the property. Something not right about killing someone over petty theft. Invading one's home to me puts their back to the wall and anything goes. I'd rather spend some time in jail than eternity in a grave.
    And what so many Canadians don't seem to understand, is that it varies by State.

The expression is, "Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six."
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

The shooter, Zimmerman, is in hiding due to death threats but through his lawyer is saying that it is him yelling for help on the recording and the youth turned on him. Going to be a lot of I did this, he did that.
    Last edited by nobbie48; 03-24-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Many states allow people with no criminal record to carry firearms.. I like that option. Criminals carry guns regardless of laws.......I should be able to carry.

Since the canadian law states you need to leave your house when being robbed why should people even be able to have guns in their house?

can you point us to the text of this law? While the UK does have such a law, Canada does not.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie48 View Post
    The shooter, Zimmerman, is in hiding due to death threats but through his lawyer is saying that it is him yelling for help on the recording and the youth turned on him. Going to be a lot of I did this, he did that.
    The unfortunate part is there is only one party left to say what happened. It's fairly clear he was armed..he followed a kid in his truck..got out..confronted him..pushed him..the kid tried to defend himself and the guy shot him. Like, seriously? Police "work"??
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    And what so many Canadians don't seem to understand, is that it varies by State.

The expression is, "Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six."
    I just saw the west Memphis Three on tv. It sucks in either case. Why can't we all just get along?
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythebull View Post
    They're really reaching there..drug dealer? Seriously? Obvious from his criminal record, right??

Quote Originally Posted by invictus43 View Post
    They're really reaching there..drug dealer? Seriously? Obvious from his criminal record, right??
    I don't see how thats even relevant. he could be the biggest ******* out there, the key part to me is that you can't confront someone, then pull a gun when he starts kicking your ***.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I don't see how thats even relevant. he could be the biggest ******* out there, the key part to me is that you can't confront someone, then pull a gun when he starts kicking your ***.
    I agree. I'm not even sure that previous convictions would be admissable in court? I would like to think the police were correct in their actions..but I mean, to decide that no arrest is warranted based soley on the shooters story? Is that their decision to make?

So if you had a wife and kids in your house and a burgler breaks into your home you don't think it's alright to kill the burgler because it's over petty theft?

WTF did Zimmerman check this guy's twitter, school record and urine for drugs before he shot him? Should tattoos and drug usage get you shot these days? Heck you can find 15yr old weed smoking Richmond Hill chicks with tattoos flashing gang signs on facebook all day. Are they really dangerous gangstas?

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    So if you had a wife and kids in your house and a burgler breaks into your home you don't think it's alright to kill the burgler because it's over petty theft?
    I'm pretty sure this happened outside of Zimmerman's home
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    Yes you can. It's called self defense and in Florida they have a specific law called stand your ground

Yes you can. It's called self defense and in Florida they have a specific law called stand your ground
    Even those laws would not cover the guy's *** if he's the one who initiated the confrontation. Otherwise, I can start walking around with a gun, picking fights with random strangers and "defending myself" with a gun if they end up being better fighters.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]