End of July - Georgian Bay Coastal Route - Motorcycle tour.

Thread: End of July - Georgian Bay Coastal Route - Motorcycle tour.

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up End of July - Georgian Bay Coastal Route - Motorcycle tour.

Hey all, not a cruiser owner but planning a trip this year and wanted to see if any others are interested?. Itinerary says 8 days but my hope is to complete in 4 or so. about 850 miles of riding.
    Following the route provided by: http://www.gotourontario.ca/Home/Index?lng=en

Here is what site says: Georgian Bay Coastal Route.
    The Georgian Bay Coastal Route Motorcycle Tour is designed to take you on the best motorcycle roads around Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the clear blue water, as you cruise the best roads on your motorcycle vacation. Ride the roads less travelled, stopping to discover some of the best scenic vistas and attractions around the Bay.

All in all should be a great trip and pretty easy on the wallet, I'll be going with a buddy but I am extending a invite to GTA riders. Not 100% set on dates at this point but figure end of July.
    Here is the planned route: ( hope link works)
    http://www.gotourontario.ca/Home/Cus...8081983?lng=en
    Points to remember

Come prepared and act responsible. Bring all your own gear and money and communications. We will be stopping as much as possible/needed for fuel/food/rest
    We will be staying at hotels/motels so no camping required. We have a planner route and will do our best to stick to it.

Any questions let me know.

Anyone else planning trips this summer?
    Last edited by Jampy00; 03-16-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added link