Rider down Hiway 7 & Pine Valley Drive

Thread: Rider down Hiway 7 & Pine Valley Drive

Rider down Hiway 7 & Pine Valley Drive

I was riding home from work on March 14th around 5:30pm or so....

Saw people getting out of their cars and RUNNING towards the intersection. So I lane split to the intersection and parked my bike blocking a downed motorcycle. Dropped the kick stand down and saw a riding lying under a white SUV. Turns out some chevy impala cut off a biker on a red Ducati monster. The rider went over his handle bars and landed under the SUV.

From what I gathered, the rider will be ok.

To the rider:
    If you're on here, I was the guy who took care of you until the fire dept and paramedics showed up. I hope you get well soon.

Re: Rider down Hiway 7 & Pine Valley Drive

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post

Saw people getting out of their cars and RUNNING towards the intersection. So I lane split to the intersection and parked my bike blocking a downed motorcycle. Dropped the kick stand down and saw a riding lying under a white SUV. Turns out some chevy impala cut off a biker on a red Ducati monster. The rider went over his handle bars and landed under the SUV.

To the rider:
    If you're on here, I was the guy who took care of you until the fire dept and paramedics showed up. I hope you get well soon.
    x2 on this. i hope the riders alright. damn cagers could never give us a break.

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post

To the rider:
    I hope your around if smt liek that ever happens to me . . . hahah kudos buddy (y)

GWS rider
    09 Ninja 250 (Nov 2011)
    Loo for school
    Join upp Group Rides Facebook

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

I actually rode through that intersection at 5:30pm to get my McD's (and encountering a cager that decided to play chicken with me or something on the way there) that day and didn't see a thing when I rode through.

Regardless,
    GJ helping others out
    and GWS rider.

Good on ya...another reason why everyone should take first aid training. You never know when you might need it!

That intersection, and Woodbridge in general, is one of the worst areas for idiot cagers, I've found. It seems like a lot of the "kids" in the area driving mommy & daddy's fast/expensive cars feel like they've gotta prove something, and on multiple occasions I've nearly been run off the road or otherwise challenged by a cager.

Best wishes to the rider, and go to hell cagers.

GWS Rider...

That's good karma for you, get well soon rider

Quote Originally Posted by TekNinja81 View Post
    That intersection, and Woodbridge in general, is one of the worst areas for idiot cagers, I've found. It seems like a lot of the "kids" in the area driving mommy & daddy's fast/expensive cars feel like they've gotta prove something, and on multiple occasions I've nearly been run off the road or otherwise challenged by a cager.

Vaughan = Rich spoiled kids.
    HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike

Quote Originally Posted by LannyNguyen View Post
    Vaughan = Rich spoiled kids.
    As much as I try to avoid generalizing/judging people, this does seem all too often true in the area..

GWS Rider!!

Extremely humane of you to help that guy out - I was in a horrific accident on my bike almost 7 years ago. Very elderly man (legally blind) nailed me, nothing I could've done.

If it wasn't for several people like you I may not have made it. I only hope that all of us will find that 'something' inside us should another fellow bike be down.

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by TekNinja81 View Post

At the moment I reside between Ansley Grove and Pine Valley. I find that when lunch time or the end of the school day comes around, the kids from the high school there (Father Bressani) drive like idiots blowing through stop signs/red lights, and flying down residential streets going 80km/h+. Be careful around those times.

You will often see them racing eachother down Ansley Grove (40/50 road).