winter tire ticket - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winter tire ticket

Re: winter tire ticket

Since you got your ticket the 12th, and got your exemption the 12th, it might be a win. But remember, there is extra fee to pay if you go to court and loose your case, so you may end up with a 350$ ticket instead of the 270$ ticket...As of the law, any vehicule without winter tires, winter tires have a snow flake and ice on the external side of it, are banned for Québec road between 15 Dec and 15 Mar. They will not change it, they don't give a **** about motorcycles (Hey, Partie Québécois wanted to ban motorcycles from Québec 10 years ago!). About your insurance and plate fee, instead of paying for 1 jan to 31 dec, your now paying the same amount but they say it's for 15 Mar to 15 Dec. I,m sorry for you, but its what you get for living in a communist province Ontario feels like freedom most of the time.
    Hercule CC130 J Support our troop by air

Pilot without technician are just walker with cool jacket and sunglasse

RACING Because football, baseball, bowling and golf only require ONE BALL

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    A

man that province is SO backwards...
    Tell Agave that
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet132 View Post
    Winter tires are made, but so far only for maxi-scooters like the Burgman 650:
    http://www.parts-unlimited.com/produ...roductId=75774
    Excellent! The Burgman is a pretty stable platform, so I guess if any scoot would get winter tires, the 650 would be it. I unintentionally rode across soft ice (with mud underneath) last Sunday, until the Burger shimmied a bit to warn me. Thought I would dump it for sure, and that was with older Bridgestones.