Puking in public ticket

My jurisdiction is: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Did commit the offence of: Foul Land owned privately

Contrary to: Waterloo public nuisance by-law 05.18.2.5

I had a bit to much to drink last night and after the bar my friends and I headed to pitapit for some food. I wasn't feeling the greatest at this point and had the spins going. Im 33 years old and do not do bars unless it's an occasion.....and this time I went over my limit. I hopped out the car and started throwing up on my own tire in the parking lot. I own the suv but of coarse had a DD.... While i was puking, i was approached by a regional police officer. And he gave me a $300 ticket for "Foul land owned Privately" contrary to "city of waterloo by law #05/8 under section 2.4".

It was raining a bit and threw a bottle of water on it to "Try" and clean it up a bit but the officer didn't care! It could of be worse I guess? I think? but $300!!!! DAMM!!!!

I know that what i did wasn't right, but i knew i couldn't hold it in.So, I was wondering whats the best course of action i can take? Apparently the city bylaws have change recently and so have the fee's......

This is an offence notice so I'm assuming it's criminal. Any help or information world be great, I've never heard of fighting this kind of infraction nor the steps involved to fight it?? Same as a traffic ticket? I dunno? I'm reaching out.......

Thanks,