Nike undergear on sale - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nike undergear on sale

Re: Nike undergear on sale

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?t...ssion clothing

18 pages of journal articles. Use "Pubmed" if you need to search for scientific articles related to health or the biological sciences. You might not be able to view all of these articles unless you have academic library access but you should be able to see all the abstracts. These are all peer-reviewed articles unless they are "letters" or "editorials" which is a bit rare. To check for sponsor bias (ie, has the article been written from a particular viewpoint rather than an unbiased scientific study) check the institution and the acknowledgements page for granting institutions. For instance, if you look at a study on smoking and the acknowledgements page says "research performed under a grant from Phillip Morris Inc" you might be looking at a paper with some sponsor bias.

VNM gear rocks on the track and off the track. It does everything it claims to do which is more than I can say about most products out there. I no longer feel sore after a full day of riding. Keeps you cool so you can wear your leathers on the really hot days and still be comfortable and when you're taking a break you leathers slide off.

Back on topic...thanks Wingboy for the info on the sale
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

Voodoo.... LOL.

The main benefit is that it makes it easier to get leathers on and off. It also helps stop so much sweat from going into the leathers themselves.

IMO, the rest is plain marketing and voodoo.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    The main benefit is that it makes it easier to get leathers on and off. It also helps stop so much sweat from going into the leathers themselves.
    Personally speaking all i'm looking for is this ^^^^^^. Now I don't race and some racers may feel the need for more. But then I've never really suffered from muscle fatigue as others seem to do.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Voodoo.... LOL.

IMO, the rest is plain marketing and voodoo.
    The best medical study out there .... +100%

The main benefit is wicking sweat away from your body. if you are a fat cat who sits on the couch all day, this gear isnt for you. For the rest of us, its invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by Petraeus View Post
    The main benefit is wicking sweat away from your body. if you are a fat cat who sits on the couch all day, this gear isnt for you. For the rest of us, its invaluable.
    What if you are a fat cat that sits on the couch all day except saturday and sunday where you head to the track and kick some butt?

What if you are a fat cat that sits on the couch all day except saturday and sunday where you head to the track and kick some butt?
    Then you become Canadian Amateur Superbike champion, and wear whatever the hell you want.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Then you won't be kicking any *** because I've yet to see a fat person do well on any sport or race.
    Excepting curling and American football.

You know, sometimes it's just so damned funny when all these anonymous people make comments about each other
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    You know, sometimes it's just so damned funny when all these anonymous people make comments about each other
    No no... he may be on to something here.

Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    Then you won't be kicking any *** because I've yet to see a fat person do well on any sport or race.
    lol....3,2,1....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHnBppccI0o

Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

LMAO.How did you get footage of Eastcoast's garage?

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    Not exactly.

The compression may impede blood flow to the muscle but the benefits of helping evacuate blood from the muscle are still a net gain. The continuous exertion of a rider with a 'death grip' on the bars or the repeated flexing of the right forearm from a rider who is hard on the brakes often (think TMP, a track with several hard braking zones) will cause the forearm muscles to swell. All of our muscles are encased in inelastic sacs. If the muscle continues to swell it can expand to fill this muscle sac. At this point the swollen muscle itself is what is restricting blood flow. Now your heart is unable to pump as much blood into the muscle to flush it out and you get arm pump.

Proper fitting compression gear acts to prevent this. Blood is supplied to the muscle tissue deeper below the skin, the effects of the compression gear are less pronounced the deeper you go so the effects of external compression while flexing are relatively limited. Once the muscle is relaxed the external compression helps push blood from the tiny capillaries closer to the surface of the skin into the larger faster flowing blood vessels. Given that the time between braking zones is relatively constant, if you can evacuate lactic acid and blood from the muscle faster it is less likely that your muscle will swell to the extent that it fills the muscle sac and restricts blood flow.

Does that help?
    Just say it in laymans terms........it's like a hard on in your forearms!

Quote Originally Posted by john bickle View Post
    Forearm pump is basicaly from lack of physical conditioning,,,or reaching the end of your conditioning. There is no way any form of elastic will fix your forearm. The muscle is retricted from expelling blood from the death grip you mention. The only thing that can fix that is relaxing the grip and conditioning.
    t.
    I'm pretty sure Ben Spies, Hayden etc have pretty good physical conditioning......the only way they fixed it was by having surgery to cut open the muscle sack.

I'm not fat,,, it's glandular!

Pfffft, who gets arm pump on asphalt...?

Quote Originally Posted by dricked View Post
    Pfffft, who gets arm pump on asphalt...?

Quiet, dear. Men are talking.

Sorry hun, I'll go back to the kitchen. Just let me know when your arms loosen up so you can finish the dishes.