Nike undergear on sale

Thread: Nike undergear on sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nike undergear on sale

Sorry guys, but GOOD under gear is not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    How do you find the quality of VnM?
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    How do you find the quality of VnM?
    They feel very different, they feel strange at first, but after getting used to them they do make a big difference. By comparison my UA and other cheaper stuff seems kinda useless.

The VnM stuff isn't stretchy like UA or Nike gear. At first you might think that's bad but once you realize what the compression stuff is really for, stretchy isn't good.

They feel very different, they feel strange at first, but after getting used to them they do make a big difference. By comparison my UA and other cheaper stuff seems kinda useless.

The VnM stuff isn't stretchy like UA or Nike gear. At first you might think that's bad but once you realize what the compression stuff is really for, stretchy isn't good.
    Yea compression stuff is uncomfortable. I picked up some bike shirts at MEC and they are very comfy.

la Vie en Rose has great cheap men underwear... if you dont mind polka dots.

+1 to this.

I've used the cheap Walmart stuff and it's not the same, and doesn't do the same thing. The so-called heat gear from Walmart does not wick sweat. It's still too thick. The real Under Armour does an exceptional job. I've also used the Alpinestars variety of under armour and it's not compression enough, doesn't do a very good job at sweat wicking, and doesn't wash well (it tends to hold bacteria and gets kinda smelly regardless of how many times washed).

When it comes to cold gear, I prefer the Helly Hansen kind over the Under Armour, though. It seems to do a better job keeping me warm, without adding any bulk.

Bloody expensive, but totally worth it, IMHO.