Triumph Bonneville - Where to not get ripped off?

Thread: Triumph Bonneville - Where to not get ripped off?

Triumph Bonneville - Where to not get ripped off?

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 2004 Kawasaki z750 which I pay $1700/yr on. I was just quoted $2000/yr for an 09 Bonneville. Yeah, bigger engine I get it, but are there any companies in existence that understand I shouldn't be paying more for a bike with significantly less power?

I'm still under 25 so my options are limited but with close to 100k under my belt I'm getting really frustrated with unrealistic premiums just because I'm young.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - and I'm with Jevco already... Thanks.

Re: Triumph Bonneville - Where to not get ripped off?

Quote Originally Posted by mac_135 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm selling my 2004 Kawasaki z750 which I pay $1700/yr on. I was just quoted $2000/yr for an 09 Bonneville. Yeah, bigger engine I get it, but are there any companies in existence that understand I shouldn't be paying more for a bike with significantly less power?

I'm still under 25 so my options are limited but with close to 100k under my belt I'm getting really frustrated with unrealistic premiums just because I'm young.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - and I'm with Jevco already... Thanks.
    There are a lot of factors that could have increased the price. You could have been paying rates that were filed last year. This years rates could have risen. The newer bike could be worth more which means the rates could increase.

Check out Viffer's thread and shop around...

Non sportbikes? Try Primmum ( TD/MM)

Since I switched to a non sportbike, I ended up saving almost $370/yr by leaving state farm
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---