So... Ragu has been charged... - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So... Ragu has been charged...

Re: So... Ragu has been charged...

SO, stopped in the left turn lane at a red this afternoon. about to light up a smoke and get bumped from behind then here at horn. WTF? I get out and this chinese girl starts saying I backed up into her.. WTF? I don't drive a standard truck, I was in drive and had my foot on the brake. people at the bus stop wouldn't say **** at first. then one guy speaks up and says "he didn't move". we both ended up leaving but what a ****ing end to a ****** long day.

Quote Originally Posted by AC View Post
    SO, stopped in the left turn lane at a red this afternoon. about to light up a smoke and get bumped from behind then here at horn. WTF? I get out and this chinese girl starts saying I backed up into her.. WTF? I don't drive a standard truck, I was in drive and had my foot on the brake. people at the bus stop wouldn't say **** at first. then one guy speaks up and says "he didn't move". we both ended up leaving but what a ****ing end to a ****** long day.
    Sounds like she tried the old tamil scam, but got it backwards, she was supposed to be in front LOL!

no, shes just trying the classic chinese method of doing the same thing but faster and cheaper.

why wait for a nice car to to drive behind you when you can just drive into one

lol you fell for the classic chinese trick... blame others so you don't get blamed yourself

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    I think it's reasonable if you're going to purposely scam other people though I do believe in 2nd chances. The guy knew what he was doing was wrong but because our justice system is soft he knew the risk to consequences were low. I'd only support a 14 year jail term for repeat convicted offenders. Give him a year to scare him from doing it again and have a taste of what jail life is like.

I agree. As well, the Ontario government should use the civil remedies against illicit activity laws and confiscate his house because it might have been bought with the proceeds of crime. If the cars of street racers can be confiscated and destroyed, lets hit the scammers just as hard.
    Bad Example