New New New...New to EVERYTHING...LOL - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New New New...New to EVERYTHING...LOL

Re: New New New...New to EVERYTHING...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NiQueen View Post
    Wow, what have i caused....lol....But Ninjitsu...to comment on what you said...The first motorcycle I ever rode was a Ninja 250, my cousin's boyfriend let me test ride his...I am definitely not a pro, hence the new new new to everything topic and the reason for me to start the course....It is my preference to want to start with a bike that I feel I can handle and that I can keep for a very long time...I didn't start this discussion to have an argument with anyone on here...but for someone who claims to be new as well, u damn sure act like u know everything already...just like how u didn't listen to ur friends to get something other than a 250...I think I won't listen to you and start with a 125 or 250...thanks nonetheless and I value your opinion because you are entitled to it...
    Completely my mistake. You are totally right to point out that I was acting like I know everything already. I assumed you had never been on a bike. And since you have, I'm sorry and wish you all the best. In my defence, I never suggested you start with a 125 or 250. I did however disagree that a 125 and/or 250 would be be too small. But if you prefer a different bike then who am I to question your decision?

Enjoy your M2 course and safe riding this season!

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    I think what he is saying is that instead of replying to every post, you can click on the plus sign beside the "reply with quote" button for every post you want to reply to at the same time instead of having to make an individual post for every response

Once you have clicked on the + sign for everyone, then click the "reply with quote" on the last post you want to reply too
    i kinda get it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    I think what he is saying is that instead of replying to every post, you can click on the plus sign beside the "reply with quote" button for every post you want to reply to at the same time instead of having to make an individual post for every response

Once you have clicked on the + sign for everyone, then click the "reply with quote" on the last post you want to reply too
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjitsu View Post
    Completely my mistake. You are totally right to point out that I was acting like I know everything already. I assumed you had never been on a bike. And since you have, I'm sorry and wish you all the best. In my defence, I never suggested you start with a 125 or 250. I did however disagree that a 125 and/or 250 would be be too small. But if you prefer a different bike then who am I to question your decision?

Enjoy your M2 course and safe riding this season!
    Well said....and thank you so much...apology accepted and i look forward to my course...safe riding to u as well...

Quote Originally Posted by chin.r View Post
    cbr 125, the best beginner bike!............exactly what i started out with, you will love the easy handling.

Need some lady riders to ride with?....i got plenty in my group.
    Can i ride in that group and be "just one of the ladies"

I think 125 & 250 are too small for me...more of a 600 type a chick...lol...I feel like I might as well start with the 600 and I can have it for a loooonnnggg time...I'm interested in riding in groups...as long as it's responsible and safe riders. I have a 5year old that I wanna live to see give me some grandchildren if you know what I mean....if you have BBM you can add me 273A007D or send me a PM with the necessary info...
    If you try a 125 or a 250 you wont think its that small... You definately wont with the 250... The good thing is you will learn MUCH faster with the 250 or 125. ... The 600 you wont learn as fast... Learn on the 250 and you can always go to bigger and the 250's really hold their value

Quote Originally Posted by cbcanada View Post
    If you try a 125 or a 250 you wont think its that small... You definately wont with the 250... The good thing is you will learn MUCH faster with the 250 or 125. ... The 600 you wont learn as fast... Learn on the 250 and you can always go to bigger and the 250's really hold their value
    ok...I guess after the course I will have a clearer ideas as to what i want to ride...lmao @ u wanting to ride as one of the ladies

ok...I guess after the course I will have a clearer ideas as to what i want to ride
    No comment on this part!

lmao @ u wanting to ride as one of the ladies
    Just saying you know.........

ok...I guess after the course I will have a clearer idea as to what i want to ride...lmao @ u wanting to ride as one of the ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcanada View Post
    No comment on this part!

Just saying you know.........
    I see....