need some ideas on motorcycle related vid?

Thread: need some ideas on motorcycle related vid?

need some ideas on motorcycle related vid?

I do computer animation+compositing in my spare time. Since I love motorcycles i want to make a vid including a bike.

I am thinking probably rid my bike through a fireball, of course not a real fireball!! OR a meteor falling and me riding away from it??

Here is just a taste of what i do:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAd6...ature=youtu.be

Thanks for positive input/feedback.
    lets ride first, there is plenty of time to worry about other ******.
    www.youtube.com/rashidme

Re: need some ideas on motorcycle related vid?

I've been making motocross videos but I need to learn this stuff. Unfortunately my lap top can hardly run my adobe editing software. Have 4gigs of ram but think I need more, or a good computer clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    I've been making motocross videos but I need to learn this stuff. Unfortunately my lap top can hardly run my adobe editing software. Have 4gigs of ram but think I need more, or a good computer clean up.
    You'll need at least 8 gigs of RAM for After Effects if you want to see any real time effects through RAM preview.
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    RAM is one thing, you also need a good gfx card with high video memory and a processor with high cache. I dont usually use laptop, i use a desktop.
    honestly the stuff you can do with AE is mind blowing!!!
    lets ride first, there is plenty of time to worry about other ******.
    www.youtube.com/rashidme

Sorry for the hi-jack!
    Was pretty sure I needed more computer for what I wanted to do. Movie maker did ok for the basics but I'm trying to get further with my editing skills... Just spent a bit over 2g updating the dirt bike for race season plus a new trailer and a truck so the computer is out of the question lol.