Walking Dead - Page 4

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Re: Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Where survival training is concerned I've got you beat, hands down. I survived Flemingdon Park, from ages 5 through 7.
    LMAO! We could play this game all day. No clue what Flemingdon Park is. But I was rural enough that if you hardly drove 15 min out of town any emergency hospital trips were handled by helicopter. We already were 60min away from the local hospital. Guns weren't an issue, bears and cougars were. And a fun bear encounter was determined by whether your spotted momma or baby first.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    LMAO! We could play this game all day. No clue what Flemingdon Park is. But I was rural enough that if you hardly drove 15 min out of town any emergency hospital trips were handled by helicopter. We already were 60min away from the local hospital. Guns weren't an issue, bears and cougars were. And a fun bear encounter was determined by whether your spotted momma or baby first.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flemingdon_Park

Take a drive through sometime, but keep your windows rolled up
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

LOL not scared. You hurt a person and he/she slows down. Hurt an animal and it keeps going full force until its dead. Difference between being driven by instinct or purpose.
    Zombies would fall under the animal but the people in that area are not.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post

You havent seen the show.... they call the zombies 'walkers'.
    Not even going to link the quote from Frank Darabont

You're right I haven't seen the show and the zombies are the Walkers
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

Flemo is not really that bad a neighbourhood. Mostly immigrant families trying to make it... Not unlike many neighbourhoods in Toronto. Its only got better in the last 15 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by toshison View Post
    Flemo is not really that bad a neighbourhood. Mostly immigrant families trying to make it... Not unlike many neighbourhoods in Toronto. Its only got better in the last 15 years or so.
    Think 1968.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Charly View Post
    When zombie apocalypse hits Markham I'm raiding LeBaron and scooting over to Costco to lock myself in.
    You and everyone else. The owner will probably get there first and will be shooting looters from his rooftop

The time to prepare is before Z-day hits.

^^ Yup... SHTF and those sort of places are the last place you wanna be. Cuz, everyone else and their grandmother will have the same idea....Zombie central....all the guns and ammo arent gonna help you when you're shooting not only at Z's but other people as well.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm

Anyone watch tonight? I have it on now...looks like a good one so far. I love Daryl!!

Watched it tonight. Nothing special happening so far. Kinda confuse why they save the kid and they want to kill him now.

They should've just killed him in the 1st place. Save them alot of trouble. That kid is up to no good
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    Anyone watch tonight? I have it on now...looks like a good one so far. I love Daryl!!

The pussy old guy dies... YAY!

Oh yeah, it was Dale.
    Last edited by REDBALLS; 03-04-2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: remembered his name
    Sleeping is my drug,
    My bed is my dealer,
    and my alarm clock
    is the police.

I'll bet Merle's brother is with the other group of survivors and there will be a showdown when they all meet. Merle will be forced to choose a side, his own kin or the community he is now a part of.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    I'll bet Merle's brother is with the other group of survivors and there will be a showdown when they all meet. Merle will be forced to choose a side, his own kin or the community he is now a part of.
    You mean merle is with the bandit group. Daryl is with this group

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Demi View Post
    You mean merle is with the bandit group. Daryl is with this group
    Yes, I got the redneck brothers mixed up.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    Watched it tonight. Nothing special happening so far. Kinda confuse why they save the kid and they want to kill him now.

They should've just killed him in the 1st place. Save them alot of trouble. That kid is up to no good
    Rick didn't want to kill him in cold blood if they could save him, and turn him loose without putting the group at risk but, when they found out that he knew where the farm was, they couldn't let him go.

It's not a bad show, but I think they're on the right track with season 2. Season 1 was just a mess of characters and whenever one got killed off, the reaction was "meh" as they didn't take the time to develop them. I agree that the search for Sophia took a little too long, but that's my only complaint with Season 2. Note for the survivalists: suppressed .22LR (subsonic rounds) with red dot FTW. When on sale, ammo can be like $0.02 per round, it's already quiet and when you put a suppressor on, it'll be whisperin', and red dot means easier target acquisition, while not killing the battery as bad as holo sights
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    It's not a bad show, but I think they're on the right track with season 2. Season 1 was just a mess of characters and whenever one got killed off, the reaction was "meh" as they didn't take the time to develop them. I agree that the search for Sophia took a little too long, but that's my only complaint with Season 2. Note for the survivalists: suppressed .22LR (subsonic rounds) with red dot FTW. When on sale, ammo can be like $0.02 per round, it's already quiet and when you put a suppressor on, it'll be whisperin', and red dot means easier target acquisition, while not killing the battery as bad as holo sights
    All well and good, if they ever figure out that shooting them in the head is the way to go. Otherwise a .22LR isn't going to slow a walking meatbag down, a whole lot.

Carl the son needs a good smack. That walker wouldn't of killed dale if he just manned up and told some one about the walker.

Sweet, that old pacifist was starting to grate on my nerves. Now, all we need is for Carl to get eaten, that little s.o.b. is making want to punch him in the ovaries...

And to Retro - on snap man, that's a good call on Merle being the leader of that other group...hadn't even crossed my mind!
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    I can totally see that happening.