Walking Dead - Page 13

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Re: Walking Dead

Great season-ender. Glad to see Michonne appear and Andrea still living, and can't wait until Lori bites it.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Wicked season finale, but would they kill Lori or her son already? Somebody shouldve notified children's aid about her *** weeks ago. Why does Rick let his kid run the show? As a caribbean person I have to tell you people that kid would've been spanked up and down the friggin highway. Felt bad watching everyone take off on blondie, I bet she was wishing that dale would've let her kill herself. What's with the samurai dog walker with the zombies on leashes? Oh and one more thing, how the hell could rick not hear hundreds of zombies comin at him and his son until they were like 50 yards away? Effin hilarious
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Last night's show was like watching Degrassi. I think the writers are starting lose their credibility. There are so much stupidity and inconsistency, I don't even know where to start.

First off, when the zombies were coming, instead of them jumping in their vehicles and high tailing it outta there, they keep driving around shooting zombies. And WTF is wrong with Herschel, playing hero or something? When what's up w/ the idiot who parked his RV in the middle of zombie-fest and not hitting the gas? Plus when Cutie was swarmed with zombies around the Tucson, instead of hitting the gas, she just stopped the SUV there.

And another... I thought Lori wanted Shane dead? Weren;t she plotting his demise a few episodes ago? persuading Rick to kill him?

And another... When they met a pile of cars on the highway, they couldn't have take a car with gas? Rick say they were running on red for a while, lol. I'm really starting to facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    **SPOILER**

...after Rick claims absolute authority over the group i.e. "My way or the highway", the camera shot pans out to review just past the trees where they're encamped, a huge, gated (prison) complex.
    Those ppl are really idiots, if they wanted something differently when can't they do it themselves or leave the group?

I couldn't even see the prison, they shot was so dark. Is there something wrong with my TV?

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    Although, after Lori's little tantrum last night ("Oh noes, you killed Shane who yes was trying to kill you but did you really need to kill him so now I'm gonna go emo on your buttocks"), I've reconsidered and now welcome the thought of a 2-for-1 buffet offered to the zombies...someone needs to shut her up.
    She just mad cuz she wanna get boned by 2 men. Now she only got 1
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    Last night's show was like watching Degrassi. I think the writers are starting lose their credibility. There are so much stupidity and inconsistency, I don't even know where to start.

First off, when the zombies were coming, instead of them jumping in their vehicles and high tailing it outta there, they keep driving around shooting zombies. And WTF is wrong with Herschel, playing hero or something? When what's up w/ the idiot who parked his RV in the middle of zombie-fest and not hitting the gas? Plus when Cutie was swarmed with zombies around the Tucson, instead of hitting the gas, she just stopped the SUV there.
    Maybe it's tough to unlearn 20 years of driving, when it was a bad thing to hit pedestrians?

And another... I thought Lori wanted Shane dead? Weren;t she plotting his demise a few episodes ago? persuading Rick to kill him?
    No, she wanted to 'admit her mistake' and be 'forgiven for it.' Emotional drek.

And another... When they met a pile of cars on the highway, they couldn't have take a car with gas? Rick say they were running on red for a while, lol. I'm really starting to facepalm
    That was either a really stupid mistake, or the pile of cars were there because they were also out of gas.

Those ppl are really idiots, if they wanted something differently when can't they do it themselves or leave the group?
    One word: Fear.

I couldn't even see the prison, they shot was so dark. Is there something wrong with my TV?
    Contrast/brightness are rarely set properly, on anyone's TV.

She just mad cuz she wanna get boned by 2 men. Now she only got 1
    I think it's more because she's a damned cow who is going to be contrary, and a dead weight, throughout her hopefully short lifetime.

I'm revising my dead pool, to take into account the two now vacant spaces.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

I don't think you're the only one here who thinks like that - although I can't recall specific examples, I do remember during certain episodes thinking to myself "Awww, that's cute, they're developing bi-polar disorders". Some real odd handling of group dynamics at times.

Seriously, at the end there were Rick has to justify his actions, she looks like it's Shane talking to her about killing Rick...(one of those "Awww, look, bi-polar" moments for me).

This one I think can be explained away based on the fact that they had already been in that area once before i.e. when they first lost Sophia, it was their rendezvous point.

I'm starting to like Darryl more and more, but that shaved-hair broad needs to get eaten along with Lori (and not in the "Hi you doin" sorta eaten, if you catch my drift here...).

Nah, I think artistic licence took over there and they partially obscured it on the horizon.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Maybe it's tough to unlearn 20 years of driving, when it was a bad thing to hit pedestrians?
    really? Even tho the pedestrians are threatening to rip you apart?

That was either a really stupid mistake, or the pile of cars were there because they were also out of gas.
    A group of cars ran out of gas at the exact same time??

I think you're giving the show more credit than is bargained for, Rob
    Resident Loudmouth

really? Even tho the pedestrians are threatening to rip you apart?
    Some people are wimps.

I think you're giving the show more credit than is bargained for, Rob
    No, I'm just giving an alternate possibility

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

nope, I think they all stopped for whatever reason, and no one turned off their cars, got out and left, and the cars eventually ran out of gas, as they were just sitting there idling....

well it could happen like that
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

Pretty sure they pillaged all the fuel from those cars earlier in this season...i.e. before they lost Sophia.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Some people are wimps.
    WWMBD ( What would Michael Bryant Do?)

* i coudln't resist based on your response in the other thread*
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    WWMBD ( What would Michael Bryant Do?)

* i coudln't resist based on your response in the other thread*
    Noted

That wasn't a great season ending. Maybe because of spoilers or what not. But it wasn't very thrilling

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Demi View Post
    That wasn't a great season ending. Maybe because of spoilers or what not. But it wasn't very thrilling
    Between all the people spoiling the show (not just here) I could pretty much sum up the show. Not gonna watch any further.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

IMO, its still a great show.. Yeah, there are annoying bits and things I don't like and particularly with season 2, there were a lot of meaningless episodes but overall its still one of the coolest shows on TV. Lori and Carl are incredibly irritating though as many of you already pointed out...

I think season 3 is going to be much better than 2. Michonne is an awesome character. The writers of the show seem very much willnig to listen to viewer criticism so I think they will address some of the common complaints. I read a lot of complaints about how dumb the group is and they should of done this or done that... But, really, if they did everything right all the time, there wouldn't be much drama or suspense to make a TV show out of .. Besides, a big part of the story is watching the characters change, particularly Rick. He goes from being a hesitant Mr. Right to being a cold-blooded badass...

I think thats become part of whats fun about the show.. Everybody thinking of their own Zombie apocalypse contingency plans.
    Last edited by Rob MacLennan; 03-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Thank god I'm not as nit picky as some of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    Thank god I'm not as nit picky as some of you guys.
    +1.
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Demi View Post
    You consider the introduction of a new character a "Spoiler"
    lol

As far as Season end cliff hangers this one was one of the Best

You got to see the Farm taken over by the Herd

We got to SEE the Helicopter (Rick only saw the reflection and heard it)
    We got to see how the herd was formed
    We got to see what in fact Rick was told at the CDC
    We got to see Herschel's realization this "plague" can't be fixed
    We got to see Rick go from meek survivor to Bad *** leader
    We got to see Lori realize she's no longer in control of Rick AND Carl

and on and on and on
    Plus we got to finally see the Prison

I can't wait to see all the whiners complain during the 16 episode season 3

Incase anyone was wondering Michonne's face wasn't shown because Danai Gurira wasn't cast during the filming of Beside the Dying Fire.
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    Between all the people spoiling the show (not just here) I could pretty much sum up the show. Not gonna watch any further.
    Prediction: You'll watch & post re: season 3.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Watching this show makes me wish for the zombie apocalypse.

Do you think the zombie apocalypse is possible? Also, if it does start how would it become so wide spread taking over the majority of the population.

I would strongly recommend the book World War Z By the same author of Zombie Survival Guide. Wicked book about world ending zombie apo.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm