Walking Dead - Page 11

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead

Re: Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Farmer's daughter. She's gotta be toast.
    Nooooo, not Maggie. She's too HOT!!
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    I thought shane got infected when we went to get the antibiotics for the kid? When he came back he was looking at a cut on the top of his head.
    And the kid they took prisoner?

Nope, they've all got it. It's just dormant, until they die in one way or another. Time to start burying their dead with a spike through the head.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    Nooooo, not Maggie. She's too HOT!!
    Which is exactly why I think they'll do it. How much would the viewers care if the suicidal daughter bought it? How much did viewers care when Otis bought it, as a convenient plot device? Think how the ratings of ST-TNG jumped, when Denise Crosby's character bought the farm.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    I thought shane got infected when we went to get the antibiotics for the kid? When he came back he was looking at a cut on the top of his head.
    I don't think that was a cut, that was from Otis who grabbed him and ripped a patch of his hair out while Shane shot him and left him to die.

Which is exactly why I think they'll do it. How much would the viewers care if the suicidal daughter bought it? How much did viewers care when Otis bought it, as a convenient plot device? Think how the ratings of ST-TNG jumped, when Denise Crosby's character bought the farm.
    Ratings might plummet without a hottie.
    Just saying...
    Resident Loudmouth

Ratings might plummet without a hottie.
    Just saying...
    Hotties in Hollyweird? A dime a dozen. People like a little variety.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Nope, Glen's girl. He needs to build up his "tortured hero" shtick.

I'm still convinced that everyone is infected, but they only 'turn' when they die. Since most die by zombie attack, they think that it's zombie bites that infect them. Two people turned in the last episode, without being bitten, so I think that's right out the window.
    So what about the unborn baby? Will it be infected when it is born?

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    So what about the unborn baby? Will it be infected when it is born?
    Yup.

Yup.
    * spoiler alert *
    The baby never makes it to birth - Lori gets shot in the stomach.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

I'm still convinced that everyone is infected, but they only 'turn' when they die. Since most die by zombie attack, they think that it's zombie bites that infect them. Two people turned in the last episode, without being bitten, so I think that's right out the window.
    Yup. Everyone's infected, and if you die without suffering some major head trauma, you come back from the dead (as several posters in this thread alluded to the title of the series does not refer to the zombies, but the survivors who are for all intents and purpose, walking dead or zombies in waiting, if you will). I mean, it became pretty evident in that second last episode that the virus is/was airborne, and I for one can't wait for next week's final episode to see where the writers go with this (if anyone reads the comics, you know that Rob's statement holds to the plotline that the comics push with regards to the infection...sorry if that was a spoiler for anyone...).

Can you imagine how good they'll all sleep now...knowing that if one of them offs themselves, or dies in their sleep, that between 6min and 24 hours, they could have a human Moulinex trying to snack on their appendages. Love. It.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Glad to hear that my guesses will play out

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    Yup. Everyone's infected, and if you die without suffering some major head trauma, you come back from the dead (as several posters in this thread alluded to the title of the series does not refer to the zombies, but the survivors who are for all intents and purpose, walking dead or zombies in waiting, if you will).
    Obviously you've never watched the show
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi-Roku View Post
    care to elaborate?

I think the suicidal farmers daughter will kill herself and turn into a zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Demi View Post
    I think the suicidal farmers daughter will kill herself and turn into a zombie
    yea, that's what i think. And she might take Maggie or the other blonde woman down with her after she turns

Sorry cupcake, not only have I watched the show religiously since it aired (Oct 31, 2010), but picked up the comics to compare plot lines and how Frank Darabonte/Glen Mazzara kept to the script (hell, I've even morbidly watched the program "Talking Dead" just to see the mindsets of some of the actors).

Thanks for playing but next time back up your "claims" with some modicum of fact.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

I kept telling my coworker that she would not survive the zombie apocalypse. She just stared at me like an idiot. I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    I kept telling my coworker that she would not survive the zombie apocalypse. She just stared at me like an idiot. I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse.
    We already have zombies that will eat anything. They're called meth addicts.

I cant wait for this sunday the season ending episode looks really good, it just sucks that its the last one for the season.

The Walking Dead refers to the Survivors Not the Zombies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post

You havent seen the show.... they call the zombies 'walkers'.

(as several posters in this thread alluded to the title of the series does not refer to the zombies, but the survivors who are for all intents and purpose, walking dead or zombies in waiting, if you will).
    Sorry cupcake, not only have I watched the show religiously since it aired (Oct 31, 2010), but picked up the comics to compare plot lines and how Frank Darabonte/Glen Mazzara kept to the script (hell, I've even morbidly watched the program "Talking Dead" just to see the mindsets of some of the actors).

Thanks for playing but next time back up your "claims" with some modicum of fact.
    Same
    Watch the show,Read the Comic and watch Talking dead

But since you made the Point "the title of the series does not refer to the zombies, but the survivors" this shows as pointed out
    early in the thread
    Neither you Nor I have seen the Show
    Last edited by Hachi-Roku; 03-15-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

someone needs to get their hands on a nice katana, i keep waiting for a survivor to show up with a sword... would be my melee weapon of choice...

anyway, i'm downright upset that this sunday is the season ender... i'm hoping Lorie buys it now that her role in the whole love triangle is now over and done with and I just really frigging hate her character...

I want to see more of T-Dog, tired of token black getting no screen time..

kill off Carol, shes dead weight... I like Herschel now but I'm gonna predict him and his family with the exception of Maggie are all toast...
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space