Walking Dead

Thread: Walking Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    I agree with the prison but the farm is working so far. Plus with a prison you have to somehow come up with a food source. So either you are sending out crews regularly to score needed items or you somehow get seeds and start a garden on the roof, start trapping water etc.
    The farm so far they havent had to run into many zombies aside from the barn **** and they have food and water.
    But if I were on the farm you bet your *** I wouldnt be wasting time yapping about whos leaving and whos coming and whos ****ing who etc. I'd be building the defenses. I've got tons of trees, rocks and tools trucks etc to build pretty much whatever I wanted.

That was a messed up but awesome pair of movies. I'm still waiting for "28 months later"

hmmm Spolier alert******** they do go to a prison based on how the show is progressing compared to the books it will probably be season 3 or 4.

SPOILER ALERT - somewhat...

for those who are not aware, this show is based on a comic book series (still being written) and up to 80+ comics released...if you want to enjoy the show, DON'T READ THE COMICS...otherwise this show will truly suck to you...the first season ended on a lame LOST style cliff hanger, completely useless CDC crap...the second season spent all this time trying to build up the climax to losing the girl and then finding out she's a zombie...most of the characters are made of cardboard...everytime i watch an episode it's in fast forward so they speak less and move a little faster than the zombies...

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRonin View Post
    Spartacus is LEGIT!!! It sucks Andy Whitfield got cancer and died just when his career was starting to take off...
    Also in 28 days later they're not zombies. They're humans infected with some monkey disease.
    I loved Spartacus. I only got to watch after they broke out of the training camp. I stopped after Andy got Cancer, was disappointed when they start telling the story of had happend before. So sad that he got cancer tho, guy looked healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    I agree with the prison but the farm is working so far. Plus with a prison you have to somehow come up with a food source. So either you are sending out crews regularly to score needed items or you somehow get seeds and start a garden on the roof, start trapping water etc.
    The farm so far they havent had to run into many zombies aside from the barn **** and they have food and water.
    But if I were on the farm you bet your *** I wouldnt be wasting time yapping about whos leaving and whos coming and whos ****ing who etc. I'd be building the defenses. I've got tons of trees, rocks and tools trucks etc to build pretty much whatever I wanted.

That was a messed up but awesome pair of movies. I'm still waiting for "28 months later"
    I am surprised hoards of zombies hasn't smell them and break thru their glass windows, lol. They should build a trench around the house and flood it.

The thing I love about the prison idea is almost Unlimited Ammo Plus a good variety of weapons.
    Its gonna be secured, because if someone gets infected in the group they can lockdown different compartments or room, most jails you gotta shut the other door in order to open the next.

Some jails have a vegetable farm in some countries, so I guess depends on where u are. Not as much food as a farm tho.

Anybody see the movie, The Road?? That movie had me thinking, lol
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I loved Spartacus. I only got to watch after they broke out of the training camp. I stopped after Andy got Cancer, was disappointed when they start telling the story of had happend before. So sad that he got cancer tho, guy looked healthy.

I am surprised hoards of zombies hasn't smell them and break thru their glass windows, lol. They should build a trench around the house and flood it.

The thing I love about the prison idea is almost Unlimited Ammo Plus a good variety of weapons.
    Its gonna be secured, because if someone gets infected in the group they can lockdown different compartments or room, most jails you gotta shut the other door in order to open the next.

Some jails have a vegetable farm in some countries, so I guess depends on where u are. Not as much food as a farm tho.

Anybody see the movie, The Road?? That movie had me thinking, lol

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime...m.php?gid=1358