Walking Dead - Page 16

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Walking Dead

Re: Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I hate to talk sense, but from a biological perspective it is not possible. If the zombies are decomposing and they have no form of defense mechanism for germs, it means that soft tissues such as the eyes, eardrums, sensory receptors in the nostrils would be the first thing to go. Meaning, they wouldn't be able to see, hear or smell. Another issue is, if they are decomposing, it means that their muscle tissues are also decomposing, meaning they shouldn't be stronger than us. Another issue is, their intestines would be bloated and bacteria will eat them from the inside-out, just like any decomposing body. This would make their digestive system in-operable and they would not be able to digest anything they eat.

I must give the George Romero credit for creating the zombie though. The fact that its a virus gives it a bit of credibility because viruses takes control of other cells in the body so that they can reproduce. Kind of like a zombie.

So to answer your question, do I think there would be a zombie apocalyse? My answer, NO
    Thanks for ruining my day. Hope you die first in the zombie apocalypse. Btw, it's apocalypse not apocalyse.

Oh and the Zombies on chains are Her Boyfriend and his best friend.
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE

I laugh at people who complain about spoilers in a thread discussing the show. If you're not yet caught up watching the show, why would you come into this thread and then complain when people discuss what happened on the show and spoil it for you? Stupid. Would you go into a thread disucssing WSBK - Imola before you had a chance to watch it on your PVR then complain when people discussed the results? I was way behind watching, got all caught up, now i came to read this thread.

Anyhow..

Lori and Carl are useless, I hope they die soon. Lori is the perfect examble of B*tches Be Crazy. Carl is full on retarded.

I like Andrea now. Didn't like her mid season but now I do.

Carol serves a purpose. She helps keep Darryl as part of the group, even when he plays the tough guy when she reaches out to him she still helps keep him grounded. Hey that's a nice necklace, I got one just like it 'cept its made outta noses. Seemed like he almost lost it there mid season but Carol helped bring him back. Behind all his weirdo backwoods redneckery he is a man with honour, but his mental stability is fragile to say the least. If Carol dies i think Darryl might snap.

Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    I laugh at people who complain about spoilers in a thread discussing the show. If you're not yet caught up watching the show, why would you come into this thread and then complain when people discuss what happened on the show and spoil it for you? Stupid. Would you go into a thread disucssing WSBK - Imola before you had a chance to watch it on your PVR then complain when people discussed the results? I was way behind watching, got all caught up, now i came to read this thread.

Anyhow..

Lori and Carl are useless, I hope they die soon. Lori is the perfect examble of B*tches Be Crazy. Carl is full on retarded.

I like Andrea now. Didn't like her mid season but now I do.

Carol serves a purpose. She helps keep Darryl as part of the group, even when he plays the tough guy when she reaches out to him she still helps keep him grounded. Hey that's a nice necklace, I got one just like it 'cept its made outta noses. Seemed like he almost lost it there mid season but Carol helped bring him back. Behind all his weirdo backwoods redneckery he is a man with honour, but his mental stability is fragile to say the least. If Carol dies i think Darryl might snap.
    Spoilers based on having seen the episode in question is one thing. Spoilers based on the graphic novel are something else altogether, and that's something that's going on in this thread. The one such spoiler that I posted I made sure to warn people, then made it an external link. Others aren't being so circumspect.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Spoilers based on having seen the episode in question is one thing. Spoilers based on the graphic novel are something else altogether, and that's something that's going on in this thread. The one such spoiler that I posted I made sure to warn people, then made it an external link. Others aren't being so circumspect.
    More along the lines of spoiling the entire following season. That person is on my ignore list based on the level of moral character displayed with that particular post (how's that for avoiding an insult? )
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    More along the lines of spoiling the entire following season. That person is on my ignore list based on the level of moral character displayed with that particular post (how's that for avoiding an insult? )
    Did u put me on your ignore list??

edit: oh wait, he won't be able to see that
    Resident Loudmouth

Anyone play the new walking dead video game on PSN? I downloaded the demo, the camera angle and controls are a little weird IMO, but will hopefully lead to a better multiplayer online game in the future.
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

I'm still playing Black Ops Zombie, lol
    Resident Loudmouth

Lol, u nerd I got two buddies who can play COD zombies from dawn till dusk. Walking dead ain't nuthin like that, it has a conversation setup similar to Mass Effect but, but there's a timer so you have to choose the conversation direction carefully. apparently it's meant to go with the TV series. There's a free demo as well
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...