Anyone rented from GTA Exotics?

Thread: Anyone rented from GTA Exotics?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone rented from GTA Exotics?

The owner's wife is smoking hot...I rented a gsxr a few years ago and it didn't have the correct ownership/insurance, the clutch lever was cut, and they removed the muffler. Used the bike to take my M test and the instructors were not impressed. They let me take the test and do the course though.

I think they're still in business 'cause they have a monopoly on exotic car/bike rentals in toronto. Is there any other option for renting a bike in the GTA?

I was really looking forward to get their 'get to drive 5 supercars in one day' thing for my dad this summer. I wish I never read the feedbacks above.... =)
    2009 Ninja 250r (June, 2011 - present)

Quote Originally Posted by whetaus-tr View Post
    I was really looking forward to get their 'get to drive 5 supercars in one day' thing for my dad this summer. I wish I never read the feedbacks above.... =)

I did the 6 Supercar Day as a gift from my wife for my birthday... It was ALOT of fun! Just go in there with the right expectations... You are not going to be able to do burnouts and drive really aggresively, but they let you have fun. And I met Peter Klutt from DreamCarGarage after getting out of the Lambo, before getting in the GTR at his Car Museum in Burlington... Cant remember the name ATM. The Gallardo is 100% real. So were the rest, the Viper did feel clapped out tho. Sounded nice and still had a v10.
    I wish my lawn was Emo- so it would cut itself!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumBlue919Guy View Post
    I did the 6 Supercar Day as a gift from my wife for my birthday... It was ALOT of fun! Just go in there with the right expectations... You are not going to be able to do burnouts and drive really aggresively, but they let you have fun. And I met Peter Klutt from DreamCarGarage after getting out of the Lambo, before getting in the GTR at his Car Museum in Burlington... Cant remember the name ATM. The Gallardo is 100% real. So were the rest, the Viper did feel clapped out tho. Sounded nice and still had a v10.
    Thanks a lot ! Brings my hopes right back up.

I will go with it this summer than =)
    2009 Ninja 250r (June, 2011 - present)

I've been thinking about that supercar day too but when I called about it last year to get more info they were really unprofessional. You'd think with the prices to rent some of those cars that they would be dealing with people who come from a professional background and expect and expect to be treated as such.
    2009 CBR600RR
    2007 ZZR 600 (written off)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh P View Post
    I've been thinking about that supercar day too but when I called about it last year to get more info they were really unprofessional. You'd think with the prices to rent some of those cars that they would be dealing with people who come from a professional background and expect and expect to be treated as such.
    That's what happens when there's no competition, they don't give a ****. They know their the only place.

As the owner of the business and member of gtamotorcycle.com I would like to thank you for bringing up these issues and concerns. I can assure you that all of our bikes are maintained to the highest standards. As you can imagine the rental business is an extremely difficult business but we do our best to offer great service and products. We rotate our inventory frequently to keep the vehicles fresh and in great shape. if a bike goes down (which is on a weekly basis) the bike is replaced. We do not make a penny off motorcycle rentals hence the reason why no one else is doing it. The short season, outrageously priced insurance, depreciation of the bikes, makes it impossible. Without Us many people would not be able to get their M licenses. We offer the service because the city needs it and because we love Riding.
    As for the cars they are perfect in every word now. In fact We encourage anyone to come down check us out and say hello. We have focused on Thrilling experiences and offer better cars than ever. We are so confident that our tours and track days are so exciting that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Not to many businesses can say that.
    We have been in business since 2003 and survived a recession so we must be doing something right. We have had literally thousands of customers through our doors with positive feedback but you never hear the good stuff including all our charity work, which we do plenty of and on a yearly basis. Our reputation is very important to Us and we always go that extra mile to make our Valued Clients happy. occasionally customers are forced to cover their damages and become disgruntled because of their mistakes and post griences based on that. we are not a charity and do not have the funds to cover customers mistakes. with 100% money back guarantee how can you have negitive feedback. if everything was so negitive we would not be in business not to mention growing every year.

Have a safe and long riding season

Quote Originally Posted by menacingone View Post
    The owner's wife is smoking hot...I rented a gsxr a few years ago and it didn't have the correct ownership/insurance, the clutch lever was cut, and they removed the muffler. Used the bike to take my M test and the instructors were not impressed. They let me take the test and do the course though.

I think they're still in business 'cause they have a monopoly on exotic car/bike rentals in toronto. Is there any other option for renting a bike in the GTA?
    I've been looking but haven't found anything. If you come across an alternative please do post it here.