Found a bug

Thread: Found a bug

Question Found a bug

When clicking the small blue button next to the quoted user's name, it's supposed to just take you back to the quoted post in the original window. it does this, but also opens a new tab in Firefox (a whole new window in Safari and IE) with just that image in it. I think it's trying to load the quoted post in a separate window, but just gets the little icon.

I've tested this in the latest versions of both Firefox and Safari Mac OS, and in Internet Explorer 8 on Win 7.

Re: Found a bug

BTW, i just discovered it's doing it with attached images as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    When clicking the small blue button next to the quoted user's name, it's supposed to just take you back to the quoted post in the original window. it does this, but also opens a new tab in Firefox (a whole new window in Safari and IE) with just that image in it. I think it's trying to load the quoted post in a separate window, but just gets the little icon.

I've tested this in the latest versions of both Firefox and Safari Mac OS, and in Internet Explorer 8 on Win 7.
    test

I think that's a result of the fix implemented in this thread: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...10-scroll-bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cknowles View Post
    I have a 5 minute ride to work but I can make it home in an hour on a good day

Does the site need a programmer to help? If be happy to assist in my free time...

- Randy

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    Does the site need a programmer to help? If be happy to assist in my free time...

- Randy
    this site needs help in many different aspects....i