Hey Everyone !!!

Just wanted to provide a quick review of VnM Sport Gear from a very satisfied customer. This stuff was truly a great find ! It can be used for just about any activity where you want to stay cool, stay dry, and prevent muscle fatigue.

I am no expert by any means and will not refer to any technical aspects or material references rather provide characteristics I found to be unique. I will provide real world benefits I have found in the short time in owning this gear. Overall the gear wicks away sweat, and provides a comfortable amount of compression helping your muscles work to their peak.

Currently my main use for the gear is working out at the gym however will use it while riding my bike on those hot day or long track days come this summer. I am no body builder by any means however stay fit and like to challenge and push myself during my work out. My main disadvantage has been getting too hot and muscle fatigue. Since I found this gear it has helped me stay cool and the compression factor has also helped maintain strength throughout my workout.

When you start to inspect this gear you will notice a few advantages right off the bad that other compression sports gear will not provide. The most noticeable unique trait is the looser meshing under the arms and lower back. The main advantage of this is these are generally area's that perspiration is greatest and by having a looser and slower drying martial it helps keep you cool in return.

Two other comfort and convince factors of this gear would be the double fabric collar and silicone lined bottom. At first I couldn't see the advantage until I used it. The double lined collar is a HUGE comfort factor. Anyone who has tried other compression gear knows how uncomfortable stitching can feel against your neck. Others will dispute why have a collar at all however you neck gets soar especially while taking those twisties for hours on end at the track. This will help keep you neck dry and cool lessoning fatigue.

The Silicone bottom help keep the gear tight top to bottom preventing slipping and maintaining compression. Another advantage would be keeping the gear on if your pulling your hockey gear off. We all know how annoying it gets when you try keeping your shirt on while pulling the top layer off. My first concern was that this silicone like seal would pull my hairs providing and very uncomfortable feel or possible causing a rash however this is not the case. Surprisingly this seal glides off and provides no pulling, rubbing, rashing, or any discomfort.

Overall I am very impressed with this new and upcoming gear and can't wait to test the limits come this summer. I look forward to see what VnM Sport will release next.

Website: http://vnmsport.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/14162073697/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VnM.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	27440