Rider Choice - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rider Choice

Re: Rider Choice

dont buy them, I give you the %20 off coupon I have and then you buy the?

Quote Originally Posted by cbcanada View Post
    I run my own business and if i give a quote i honor it....
    As you should.. Riders Doesn't..

Quote Originally Posted by wormburner View Post
    Old man McBride allowed me to exchange a helmet THREE WEEKS after I purchased it.
    There is something fundamentally wrong with this. If this is absolutely the case then I will never buy from RC in the future knowing that their discretion is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Ever wonder if your three week old helmet was put back on the shelf as brand new?
    Thank you.

Somewhere using those round and curved tires.

Quote Originally Posted by zeniceguy View Post
    dont buy them, I give you the off coupon I have and then you buy the?

Thanx for the offer but I paid full pop at the time of the order as I was told that was the only way they would order them back on January 25. Should be arriving from Germany next weekend along with RC's prior ordered items.
    Last edited by Ikan; 03-04-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Date change.
    Simoncelli apparently was asked if he was afraid of dying in a racing accident & he responded: "NO. You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike like that than other people do in all of their life."

Life's time is finite. Be honest & Let's Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikan View Post
    Thanx for the offer but I paid full pop at the time of the order as I was told that was the only way they would order them back on January 25. Should be arriving from Germany next weekend along with RC's prior ordered items.
    Curious if you have them yet. I have my bike stored there and so far they have been great

Quote Originally Posted by cbcanada View Post
    I run my own business and if i give a quote i honor it....
    Exactly. If I screw up on a quote, I'll try and explain, but the fact is if I'm wrong I must honour my price. Some people don't seem to give a **** if you come back or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMage View Post
    Curious if you have them yet. I have my bike stored there and so far they have been great

No I have not got the boots yet.
    I phoned them this past Saturday and was told again that Daytona said they shipped their order, which included my boots, approx. 2 - 3 weeks ago. Must be on a slow boat. This unexpected good weather is not helping. LOL.

March 22 update: Naaddda! Nothing yet.
    I know friends that import glassware from Poland and sometimes it gets shipped via Germany and they never wait more than a month for it to arrive in the GTA.
    Last edited by Ikan; 03-22-2012 at 07:47 PM.
    Simoncelli apparently was asked if he was afraid of dying in a racing accident & he responded: "NO. You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike like that than other people do in all of their life."

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    demand your money back, with interest and never go back there again, before they put the price up again.
    ^ Is that option still viable?

BTW, those are some pricey boots! maybe look into some other options instead Daytona... just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by UltrA_09 View Post

BTW, those are some pricey boots! maybe look into some other options instead Daytona... just a thought

Pricey compaired to many other boots but well worth it. They are different from other boots is all I can say. Thanx for the thoughts though.

Great news!
    The boots have arrived. True to their word which I did not dought, they called.
    Everything with Riders Choice is good. They basically did what they said they would. The time frame for shipping was beyond their control as I understand it, which can happen anywhere.

I had been feeling a bit sad for Riders Choice also as they were waiting for their shipment along with my small order and it just seemed to take so extraordinarily long. I assumed they would have appreciated getting the order sooner. Stuff happens.

No one should be offended by this thread as my intention was to only present the facts and solicit feedback and experiences from others. It is business, it is not personal.

Have a good riding season everyone.
    Last edited by Ikan; 03-27-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

so did you end up having to pay an extra $85?
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

Quote Originally Posted by UltrA_09 View Post

Too bad there are no other options in the same league as Daytona and no other place to get them but RC.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
    Too bad there are no other options in the same league as Daytona and no other place to get them but RC.
    http://www.dainese.com/wd_en/motorbi...n.html?cat=125

Bought mine at RC's. Very happy with these boots. Next best thing to the Daytona's.

Quote Originally Posted by Serialize View Post
    http://www.dainese.com/wd_en/motorbi...n.html?cat=125

Bought mine at RC's. Very happy with these boots. Next best thing to the Daytona's.
    Exactly next best thing I bought the Daytona's and would not go back

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
    so did you end up having to pay an extra $85?

I think I can go get them this weekend.
    And yes I think I will not quibble about the $85. It was an honest mistake. Even though I asked 3 times on 3 separate days. Hey we all make mistakes. They answered all my questions patiently when I tried them on 3 times. They answered my phone call enquiries regarding have they arrived yet. They phoned when they said they would.
    (but did ask if they should just post it here. I mean that as a funny, not to offend anyone.)

The rest is between me and them. So thanx for the insights and feedbacks (positives and negatives).

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post

Other sellers in Canada: there is a motorcycle dealership place in Montreal, Moto Internationale, and Blackfoot Calgary, from memory.

I went to RC and bought a Dainese Tattoo jacket today and I can honestly say that I was very pleased with the service.
    I will recommend RC to anybody who is looking for high end quality gear without a second thought of doubt!
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by Ikan View Post
    Other sellers in Canada: there is a motorcycle dealership place in Montreal, Moto Internationale, and Blackfoot Calgary, from memory.
    Yes but I was not going to drop that kind of coin without trying them on