Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

Thread: Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

I saw a link to this channel on reddit today, thought I would share for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/31200MulhollandHwy

Tons of great footage of 'The Snake' there, it's worth checking out

Re: Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

5:52
    http://www.arcadius.ca/

1964 Junak M10, 2000 Bandit 1200

Quote Originally Posted by arekzjawin View Post
    5:52
    Hahaha yeah, that was something else.

And then a special kind of idiot at 14:45

New to me for 2012.

Wtf at 5:48???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. 14:46. Pick up in the wrong lane. That is a very busy corner. Lots of bikes and cars. Don't know if I would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkeith View Post
    Thanks! Looks like both channels are run by the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobVN View Post
    Wow. 14:46. Pick up in the wrong lane. That is a very busy corner. Lots of bikes and cars. Don't know if I would like that.
    Yeah that's crazy, it was good to see the camera guys stepping out into the road and yelling at those people though. At least gives people coming down the chance to know somethings wrong.

Has anyone rode on this hwy from GTAM? care to share your experience? It's on my to do list next time i am in cali.

Quote Originally Posted by Recce View Post
    Has anyone rode on this hwy from GTAM? care to share your experience? It's on my to do list next time i am in cali.
    Yup, pretty fun road but there are many more roads around with less traffic and just as fun. Theres always a cop sitting at the top of the hill, people know but push their luck. Also the unmarked blue van which drives real slow and waits for people to make illegal passes, radioing up to the top of the hill where the marked cop will pull you over.

You can pretty much do speed limit and get a knee down if you wanted to, the turns are pretty tight.

And if you do end up riding it, dont make the mistake of trying to go fast on your first run. There are many increasing/decreasing/blind turns and can be quite embarrassing when you're making corrections in your turns especially when you're up top where everyone is watching.

Here is a video of my second run which I took much slower: http://youtu.be/NX_Wah5F25c
    Super Sport Touring Ride Reports

Epic Trip from Toronto to California on a 600RR

2007 Honda CBR125R
    2005 Honda CBR600RR
    2008 Honda CBR125R (Sold)
    1993 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by killerkeith View Post
    Agreed, Ive been watching so much of their stuff the last few years I took a trip down there myself last year in October, u know that corner where everyone is crashing in most of those vids? Theres a "tree of shame" setup on the hill where all the smashed up bike and car parts go. I swear to God it looks like the tree is actually growing them there's so much stuff on it, lol. I have pic at home I'll post it later
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelieboy View Post
    Yup, pretty fun road but there are many more roads around with less traffic and just as fun. Theres always a cop sitting at the top of the hill, people know but push their luck. Also the unmarked blue van which drives real slow and waits for people to make illegal passes, radioing up to the top of the hill where the marked cop will pull you over.

You can pretty much do speed limit and get a knee down if you wanted to, the turns are pretty tight.

And if you do end up riding it, dont make the mistake of trying to go fast on your first run. There are many increasing/decreasing/blind turns and can be quite embarrassing when you're making corrections in your turns especially when you're up top where everyone is watching.

Here is a video of my second run which I took much slower: http://youtu.be/NX_Wah5F25c
    I went out there last October on a whim, but sadly had to do it in a rental car. But I will say this, wickedest, curviest road off the PCH, there's a place called the Rock Store down there but I didn't get to go see it, I think it's a shop for cruisers. If u ever get a chance to go, take it, mind u it's a bit of a drive from where I was staying (redondo beach, approx 2-3 hours north along PCH)but it's a beautiful drive/ride just to get there, and youre rewarded with the narliest turns on the sides of cliff faces you'll see. Only thing better I've seen was the highways in Tuscany, Italy, that place is like the holy land for riders
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

One of my favs, imagine being owner of the bike!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbdJx...e_gdata_player

Take note next to bike is where the Tree of Shame is located
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

Watching that road must make for great entertainment. Might make a trip down there before returning to Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWyshbone View Post
    I went out there last October on a whim, but sadly had to do it in a rental car. But I will say this, wickedest, curviest road off the PCH, there's a place called the Rock Store down there but I didn't get to go see it, I think it's a shop for cruisers. If u ever get a chance to go, take it, mind u it's a bit of a drive from where I was staying (redondo beach, approx 2-3 hours north along PCH)but it's a beautiful drive/ride just to get there, and youre rewarded with the narliest turns on the sides of cliff faces you'll see. Only thing better I've seen was the highways in Tuscany, Italy, that place is like the holy land for riders
    Everyone goes to the Rock Store, not just cruisers. Massive amounts of traffic and cyclists on the weekends.