Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

Thread: Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mulholland Hwy Riders YouTube Channel

Wow. 14:46. Pick up in the wrong lane. That is a very busy corner. Lots of bikes and cars. Don't know if I would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobVN View Post
    Wow. 14:46. Pick up in the wrong lane. That is a very busy corner. Lots of bikes and cars. Don't know if I would like that.
    Yeah that's crazy, it was good to see the camera guys stepping out into the road and yelling at those people though. At least gives people coming down the chance to know somethings wrong.

Has anyone rode on this hwy from GTAM? care to share your experience? It's on my to do list next time i am in cali.

Quote Originally Posted by Recce View Post
    Has anyone rode on this hwy from GTAM? care to share your experience? It's on my to do list next time i am in cali.
    Yup, pretty fun road but there are many more roads around with less traffic and just as fun. Theres always a cop sitting at the top of the hill, people know but push their luck. Also the unmarked blue van which drives real slow and waits for people to make illegal passes, radioing up to the top of the hill where the marked cop will pull you over.

You can pretty much do speed limit and get a knee down if you wanted to, the turns are pretty tight.

And if you do end up riding it, dont make the mistake of trying to go fast on your first run. There are many increasing/decreasing/blind turns and can be quite embarrassing when you're making corrections in your turns especially when you're up top where everyone is watching.

Here is a video of my second run which I took much slower: http://youtu.be/NX_Wah5F25c
    Super Sport Touring Ride Reports

Epic Trip from Toronto to California on a 600RR

2007 Honda CBR125R
    2005 Honda CBR600RR
    2008 Honda CBR125R (Sold)
    1993 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Sold)