confusion at the drivetest center?

Thread: confusion at the drivetest center?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: confusion at the drivetest center?

I seem to be the only one here to have been on the receiving side of good service from MTO. Knowledgeable, helpful, swift service. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin View Post
    I seem to be the only one here to have been on the receiving side of good service from MTO. Knowledgeable, helpful, swift service. Weird.
    I had no issues personally. Went in first thing in the morning and I was sitting down, taking my M1 written test 15 minutes later. After taking my MSF, I forgot to hand in my certificate to get my M2 before my M1 expired (90 days). It had been 92 days and the girl at the counter just laughed and said "that's fine". She printed out my temp M2 and I was on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin View Post

I have had good service from MTO in Trenton, Stouffville (when i went to renew my licence last summer she did my health card too), Uxbridge (is that one still there?) and Kipling and Eglinton (in the plaza just east of there). Drive test in Belleville was good to me, when I wrote my M1 the person behind the desk wrote the day I could come back to hand in the M2 paperwork to avoid confusion and the drive test in peterborough were good to me as well.

that being said, avoid the places that didn't do mto paperwork prior and always double check your info before you leave, typo's happen (one person i know left taller than when she entered... on paper only.
    x