Pro 6 Cycle Inc. is pleased to announce involvement in the Hot Lap reality TV show

Thread: Pro 6 Cycle Inc. is pleased to announce involvement in the Hot Lap reality TV show

Pro 6 Cycle Inc. is pleased to announce involvement in the Hot Lap reality TV show

HOT LAP Reality TV Show Announces First Episode with PRO 6 Cycle Inc.

Monday, February 6th, 2012 (Toronto, Canada)

- HOT LAP, the new motorcycle racing reality TV game show, is pleased to announce PRO 6 CYCLE Inc. of Ontario, Canada as the host organization for the on-track filming of episode one of the thirteen-part made-for television series.

Season one of the HOT LAP show follows brothers Andy and Steve and their best friends Matt and Derek as they race from Canada to California on ten of the world’s fastest racetracks. In each episode, the team challenges local riders to a fastest lap contest for a chance to win a ticket to the grand finale episode in California to race for a free bike.

This ground breaking international series begins filming at Calabogie Motorsports Park, Canada, May 12-15th 2012 with PRO 6 CYCLE Inc. Track day riders who wish to attend the event as challengers must pre-register for the track day(s) with PRO 6 CYCLE Inc. at www.pro6cycle.com.

Jordan Szoke, seven-time Canadian Super Bike champion, is the official team coach and technical advisor for the HOT LAP production. Jordan, along with the expert coaching staff from PRO 6 CYCLE Inc. will be available (upon request) to provide ad-hoc coaching tips and tricks to attendee riders at the live filming event.

"PRO 6 delivers a world class track day experience at the fastest and most modern facility in Canada. We couldn’t hope for a better formula for the season opener," says Andrew Shaw, series producer.

The HOT LAP Reality TV production launched at the recent International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, January 6-8, 2012 in Toronto, Canada.

All About Bikes Magazine is the official publication of HOT LAP and will be providing print and online editorial coverage of the PRO 6 CYCLE Inc. live filming event. All About Bikes Magazine, with a circulation of 68,000, will feature highlights of HOT LAP in both print and online. The website boasts more than 1,000,000 hits per month.

For more information about HOT LAP visit: http://hotlaptv.com

Media Contact:

Dani Stern
    DS Publicity Group
    (416) 457-3475
    dani@dspublicitygroup.com
    Pro 6 Cycle Inc.
    871 Kipling Ave Etobicoke ON M8Z 5H1
    TF 1-866-789-PRO6 P 416-231-8829
    W www.pro6cycle.com
    E info@pro6cycle.com
    Twitter badge @Pro6Cycle

Re: Pro 6 Cycle Inc. is pleased to announce involvement in the Hot Lap reality TV sh

It isn't going to cost your normal punter any track time is it? I'd suppose any on track stuff will be played out in the red group and they get more laps than me anyway.

And will the standard waiver be amended to include "image rights"? I don't want to have to get my PR agent involved. My image is valuable to me.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.