I thought I would post a quick review of the ordering process on this site with respect to timing and cost.

I have ordered form here before (previously named newenough.com) but it was a Vanson product, made in the US, so it showed up with no extra cost etc..free trade or dumb luck?

So, I needed/wanted a textile jacket for playing in the mud and dirt on the zombie mule and found two at this site.

Firstgear Kilamanjaro (97.00) and a scorpion strike (43.00), ok the scorpion was red and 43 bucks, so why not, it also reduced my shipping cost by 15.00...anyway all in it was 192.00 with the 52.00 shipping charge USPS Int'l priority.

Ordered on 1/23 shipped 1/24, in customs 01/31 and released 01/06 and came to my door today.
Cost another 16 bucks for tax/handling on behalf of customs at the door.

I got lucky on sizing and they fit pretty good...the firstgear looks like a great jacket and should be perfect for the KLR...

..the scorpion will do fine for it's intended use and price point, but it is not as good quality as the firstgear.

Although, after seeing this textile stuff..I think I am still a leather guy for pavement....