Nikon's new commercial

Thread: Nikon's new commercial

Nikon's new commercial

Re: Nikon's new commercial

Kiaaaaaaaa! its soo awsome

Should send this video to the cops and tell them not to chase us riders when were in a hurry... Got babies to deliver.

Like the video. Love the bike.

wicked quality this camera has.
    lets ride first, there is plenty of time to worry about other ******.
    www.youtube.com/rashidme

does anyone else find this waaay too over dramatic! Nice angles and camera work though

Dream lifestyle.....the drama gives it a bit broader an appeal and encompassing effect, lifting it from the realm of strictly a motorbike rip video. It takes it above the Ducati "escapism" video and presents the rider as a beacon or champion of life, thrusting himself into all aspects of it, rather than "escaping" from it. I for one love this vid and put it on par with the Tron urban rip that opens the movie.

Don't forget Nikkon is battling the Canon Mark 2 here! This a bit of a brand war!

Tron vid:

try riding like that in my parking garage and you WILL meet the concrete wall...heck my bike went down going slower than i walk cuz of a super slick piece of concrete in the middle of a turn that was exposed through the overlay stuff they usually have on top...

my point and shoot casio shoots nice nighttime video too...and it's easier to mount than that monstrosity.

If I just watched the video without anybody telling me what it was about, I would have concluded it was an ad for a BMW motorcycle.

Does anyone know the make of the jacket that Mark Miller is wearing in this film? And second, why does he have a rupee symbol on the back of it?