RACE & TrackFever Racing Join up for Calabogie Round - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RACE & TrackFever Racing Join up for Calabogie Round

Re: RACE & TrackFever Racing Join up for Calabogie Round

Quote Originally Posted by Garyola View Post
    All that matters is having fun.

I agree Bogie make for the best photos. That photog there worked his arse off to get in places to get the shot. Not an easy thing to do given the terrain. Sadly I think he has moved on from Bogie.
    Aw poopie. The only place I ever bought pics from was 'bogie. That guy knew how to make me look fast! Was hoping to get pics there with my new bike for a before/after comparison.

Hehehe....Doesn't matter where you race/ride....just get out and HAVE FUN!!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Garyola View Post
    Well there you have it folks.
    Don't bother going it's all *****. Unless it's a SOAR event it's crap.
    I think I'll still go to this dangerous piece of crap weekend anyway. It will be crap but I want to go.
    Gary you are the one that started the sarcasm train. I was responding to the post that suggested that series communication is new. Its not. I never called the event crap, I was just posting why SOAR isnt involved (that would have been the next question as it has been over and over again).
    I have a working relationship with TFR we talk regularly. I communicate with Chris regularly but cant get anything done because of Gautier. I hope the event goes well and all benefit, it really doesnt effect SOAR at all either way.
    SOAR has always been open and people know they can reach me directly on GTAM. I post when I think I need to. In this case it was implied that series organizers do not work together and thats false.
    As for other organizers not posting on forums, really? Celine posted a big one a year ago booting Pirelli from their events. Chris doesnt post anywhere, we have talked about that and he is just not a computer guy (his words not mine). I remember a certain national figure that dropped a pretty big bomb not so long ago.
    I will post what I think needs to be said. Just for the record I have said these very things to everyone directly as well. I like to be transparent and let people know whats going on from the back as well as what they see. You can simply block my posts if you dont want to see them.
    The track is a great track, the most challenging I have ever ridden. But I stand behind what I said safety wise. John Hamilton himself told a group of us that the track was never designed to have motorcycles on it. They only after the fact are trying to accommodate them. I think there is a very different level for a race as opposed to a trackday or a school. I hope that one day that I will feel comfortable taking SOAR there and who knows this may be a step in the journey. If the track can see a value in having racing events there maybe they will step up and push some runoff back. My feeling is that as long as they can sellout every weekend thats unlikely which places the burden on the organizers to try and compensate both in liability and expense.
    I am sorry if I offended you, my nature is to tell it as I see it and that often comes across as abrasive. Once again go and have fun I am sure many will.

Regardless on all this drama it still sounds like a great opportunity to race at Bogie.

I'll be the short brunette with Maggie enjoying the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Regardless on all this drama it still sounds like a great opportunity to race at Bogie.

I'll be the short brunette with Maggie enjoying the sport.
    Why aren't the 2 of you racing?
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

no balls

no balls
    Isn't that what noodicles are for !!...lol
    You May Wheelie Me Down The Road....But I'll Stuff Ya In That Corner Every Time.......

R.A.C.E. AM #16
    S.O.A.R. Nov #16

www.puretrackdays.com

A big thanks to my sponsors: Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., Brooklin Cycle Racing, Pure Trackdays Inc., Z1 Cycletech, Bickle Racing, Hindle Exhaust Systems, Armour Bodies, Accelerated Technologies., Don Butt Autobody, North American Decal.

Way to RACE and TrackFever! These things take a long time to put together, a step in the right direction for sure...

no balls
    Pics or it never happened.