GP Bikes - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GP Bikes

Re: GP Bikes

+1

The floor guys and gals are amazing. Zero pressure. All help. I go and buy nothing each time and they still love to help.
    2007 Solar Yellow EX500

I bought my wife a 696 last year there, my 6 Ducati's also came from them.... always the best to deal with.
    2010 Ducati Streetfighter
    2008 Ducati 1098
    2010 Ducati Monster 696 (wife's)
    2006 Ninja 636 (wife's) SOLD

I've been shopping there for five years with generally very good experiences, including buying a used bike from Carl. Occassionally a bit of wait for attention when browsing gear but the service has always been friendly and helpful.

And on bike sales, I've actually seen them try to steer people away from bikes that were obviously too much for their current skills. Good for them.
    2010 BMW S1000RR

Sorry for the hijack, but is Iconic still in business? dropped by a few days ago and they have very few bikes (Ducati or HD) in stock.

I agree most guys at GP bikes are top notch. I'm thinking about picking up a Monster this month, but was disappointed to hear that there was ZERO room for haggling on the price.

Basically I was told to pay full MSRP, or a Ducati bike doesn't sell. I'm kinda skiptical about that.. Has this always been the case?

+ 2 for gp. My father purchased a used bike and got free storage until spring and some free modifications. I purchased a monster 1000 evo form them and got free pick up and free 1st service. Jeremy in sales and tom in parts are awsome to deal with.

Ignited, did you get any thing off the msrp at all? What free pickup are you refering to?

it was a long confusing deal. it was a trade in which they picked up the bike from his house and did 1000 km service for free. Also were very quick to fix a recall on the rear rim free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by locwan View Post
    I agree most guys at GP bikes are top notch. I'm thinking about picking up a Monster this month, but was disappointed to hear that there was ZERO room for haggling on the price.

Basically I was told to pay full MSRP, or a Ducati bike doesn't sell. I'm kinda skiptical about that.. Has this always been the case?
    I had the same issue on a new KTM. Wouldn't sell for less than list. Went elsewhere and saved $2K Not knocking. Just wouldnt buy a new bike there if they wont discount. Other than that great organized store. Best selection in Ontario. Best place for gear

I've ordered parts over the phone and had them screw up twice in a row costing me riding time but in most cases they are a great store. I ordered in some SMX-Plus boots this week and they had them in the store within 4 days and even price matched Royals price. I do highly recommend these guys to do business with (Carl is the guy to see for bike sales IMO). And to add, service could be hit or miss in the past but in the past year I've always had lots of staff asking to help me out (but zero pressure).
    2006 GSXR 1000
    2007 GSXR 600 (track - sold)

PM me if you have a good track bike for sale