GP Bikes

Thread: GP Bikes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GP Bikes

The guys and girls at GP go the extra distance to make sure you're happy before you leave...... Can't say enough about them.......... just wish they were closer to Barrie ! Cheers, Les

You bring a Ducati to life, all other bikes you just start......

current ride: 2005 DUCATI Monster S4R

for paint or plastic repair inquiries, email me direct: booth_1@sympatico.ca

Never had the chance to visit GP bikes. I will try this place out after reading the good reviews.

Let me put it this way. I can walk into GP with 20 bucks for a can of chain lube, and get treated better than going to brampton powersports with enough cash in my pocket for a new bike (in winter no less).
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 02-08-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

+1 GP Bikes, +1 Jeremy, +1 for talking to me and conversing about anything under the sun, +1 for never pressuring a sale, +1 for chasing down any answer I request, +1 for being wise enough to educate and inform

Remember that old slogan "Its worth the drive to Acton" for the Old Hide House? Well I never did drive out to Acton but...

It's worth the ride to Whitby!

+1 for getting an awesome deal at the bike show for a new helmet.....

but -1 for being promised on 2 separate occasions + the bike show the smoked visor (which was in stock) would be shipped and received within 3-5 days. It's not season so not the end of the world... but I was charged the extra $10 for shipping so it would actually be shipped.

And don't forget Ken Livingstone. Great guy, fantastic mechanic and *extremely* knowledgeable with all things Ducati.

SON needs to read these threads to see what customer service can do for a business !!!!!!!!! Just Sayin