GP Bikes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GP Bikes

Thumbs up GP Bikes

I don't even know how to say how good these guys are. I went to the show and got a quote from peninsula ducati for a new monster. Jerry right away said he would match it PLUS beat the financing by 2%. I emailed them one night and Jerry emailed me back that night (11:45PM). I was told 3-4 weeks for delivery, after a few days Jerry called me himself to tell me the bike was ready for pickup. It was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday but the weather was great today so when i called to ask if the delivery charge could be used as store credit he said no problem. They ran out to get the plate for the bike so i could take it 2 days early.

If you want a Ducati, skip Peninsula Ducati and go right to GP Bikes. You won't be disappointed.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

Great story but you left the most important thing out...,,,,

How's the new monster ride man????
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

Re: GP Bikes

It's a little slower than i was hoping for in 5th/6th gear but still more than enough for in town/distance touring. It handles pretty well except for the wind blowing me all over the road. Still happy about my purchase tho. Tons of fun.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

696?
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

+1 for GP Bikes, whether you're buying a new Ducati or a can of chain lube, you get the same service.
    Great guys out there.
    Mina

Ya 696 w/abs.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

Nice bike, congrats!

Jerry and the people at GP are all class.

I've bought a couple bikes from Jeremy & my latest from Jerry - never an issue.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

There is a good reason why GP Bikes evolved from their humble beginnings of selling used bikes in a little space to being arguably the best motorcycle shop around Toronto.

They know how to do business.

Bought my T-Bird there last Feb-- same thing.. very fast service and they delivered it right to my doorstep for free...

these guys are Pros....

I will always be a customer of theirs...although, the only thing I wish was that I had bought my bike from them. Carl kept promising my bike would arrive week after week but it didn't show. This can't be blamed on GP but Ducati of North America. So I ended up getting the bike from Peninsula but haven't been back since. GP guys are so professional and down to earth at the same time. Gave me a helluva deal on a new special order helmet.
    '08 Ducati Hypermotard
    '86 Yamaha BW200

The guys and girls at GP go the extra distance to make sure you're happy before you leave...... Can't say enough about them.......... just wish they were closer to Barrie ! Cheers, Les

You bring a Ducati to life, all other bikes you just start......

current ride: 2005 DUCATI Monster S4R

for paint or plastic repair inquiries, email me direct: booth_1@sympatico.ca

Never had the chance to visit GP bikes. I will try this place out after reading the good reviews.

Let me put it this way. I can walk into GP with 20 bucks for a can of chain lube, and get treated better than going to brampton powersports with enough cash in my pocket for a new bike (in winter no less).
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 02-08-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

+1 GP Bikes, +1 Jeremy, +1 for talking to me and conversing about anything under the sun, +1 for never pressuring a sale, +1 for chasing down any answer I request, +1 for being wise enough to educate and inform

Remember that old slogan "Its worth the drive to Acton" for the Old Hide House? Well I never did drive out to Acton but...

It's worth the ride to Whitby!

+1 for getting an awesome deal at the bike show for a new helmet.....

but -1 for being promised on 2 separate occasions + the bike show the smoked visor (which was in stock) would be shipped and received within 3-5 days. It's not season so not the end of the world... but I was charged the extra $10 for shipping so it would actually be shipped.

And don't forget Ken Livingstone. Great guy, fantastic mechanic and *extremely* knowledgeable with all things Ducati.

SON needs to read these threads to see what customer service can do for a business !!!!!!!!! Just Sayin

That's very true. SON has very crap post sale service. Went in there in last September to pick up a brand new SV650 (already ordered). The guys didn't even want to talk to us until they thought i was looking at one of the used bikes they had for sale.

From GP the service i got after i paid for the bike was just as good as when i was inquiring about the bike.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

I bought my bike from them back in 09 and was pleased with the service and treatment. The sales rep I had was very low pressure.
    2000 Ninja 500R