GP Bikes

Thread: GP Bikes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up GP Bikes

I don't even know how to say how good these guys are. I went to the show and got a quote from peninsula ducati for a new monster. Jerry right away said he would match it PLUS beat the financing by 2%. I emailed them one night and Jerry emailed me back that night (11:45PM). I was told 3-4 weeks for delivery, after a few days Jerry called me himself to tell me the bike was ready for pickup. It was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday but the weather was great today so when i called to ask if the delivery charge could be used as store credit he said no problem. They ran out to get the plate for the bike so i could take it 2 days early.

If you want a Ducati, skip Peninsula Ducati and go right to GP Bikes. You won't be disappointed.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

Great story but you left the most important thing out...,,,,

How's the new monster ride man????
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

Re: GP Bikes

It's a little slower than i was hoping for in 5th/6th gear but still more than enough for in town/distance touring. It handles pretty well except for the wind blowing me all over the road. Still happy about my purchase tho. Tons of fun.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

696?
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

+1 for GP Bikes, whether you're buying a new Ducati or a can of chain lube, you get the same service.
    Great guys out there.
    Mina

Ya 696 w/abs.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696