Brampton Powersports - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brampton Powersports

Re: Brampton Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    For a $15 item, you should give it to him for free and courier it since OP wasted that much in gas money to go up to Brampton. Too little too late to save face.
    Totally agree. If you can't serve customers, don't open; dont waste people's time. The solution presented by BPS essentially says "sorry we wasted your time and gas, but if you'll waste some more, we'll make it up to you". MAKE IT UP TO HIM FIRST!! SHIP IT TO HIM!!!

Really... BPS is just being stupid.
    Wherever you may roam
    May you own your road.

That is why I quit there years ago!

Although I agree with most posters on this topic, I don't think BPS should get all this heat for it.
    Yes, they messed up. However, each company operates differently.
    No need to give them a bad name for that, just go somewhere else and get whatever part you're looking for.
    Mina

Meh I don't like this place, I go to two wheel motorsports. It's in Guelph but at least they all know what they are doing. I went to BPS with a friend of mine to order a stator for a gsxr, they got the wrong part in and then they told him the right part was on backorder for 3 months. A buddy of mine told me to try the place in Guelph, sure enough he called up a suzuki parts distributor and 3 days later there was the stator. I have the impression most of the staff at BPS doesn't care about their job. I like the old dude at the parts counter he is a good person though.

Went there last year for a stator for the sv 1000.No stock, guy behind the counter says will put a rush on it.This was on Tuesday.Called me Friday was ready for pick up.Happy customer as it was middle of Summer and did not lose any riding time.Sorry do not remember his name but he stuck to his word without the run around.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    Kahuna and Brampton Powersports are on my list of places never to buy a bike from. I guess parts are the same thing.
    Sorry to hear about Kahuna - been shopping there for over 3 years, never had an issue.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by canuckerjay View Post
    Totally agree. If you can't serve customers, don't open; dont waste people's time. The solution presented by BPS essentially says "sorry we wasted your time and gas, but if you'll waste some more, we'll make it up to you". MAKE IT UP TO HIM FIRST!! SHIP IT TO HIM!!!

+1. Should have given it to the guy at no charge.
    A discount on a damn key? Really?
    Thats not how you build loyalty.

I have to say this kind of stupidity makes me shake my head, either you are open or closed. If you are not selling things lock the doors dont pretend to be open it just upsets customers who will never return. There is always a way the customer could have been looked after but someone did not care enough to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckerjay View Post

Agree

Just ordered some stuff from these dudes today (needed honda parts) hopefully I have it by friday. Man fixing a bike sucks in this weather, I just want to ride and I'm too lazy to drive to Milton or Guelph.

I went there last year and they said they couldn't give me any info on the part I wanted because Honda Canada's system was down and if I went to anothe dealer they'd have the same problem. Next time I went back the guy behind the counter was talking to a regular customer before me about how little they get paid. That may be the reason no one gives a chit about their job or the customer. If they truly have a messed up inventory system then they should do their inventory on a Sunday and pay everyone double time
    When you want something done in the worst way, that's usually the way it is implimented... in the worst way.

Quote Originally Posted by joet100r View Post
    the guy behind the counter was talking to a regular customer before me about how little they get paid. That may be the reason no one gives a chit about their job
    This drives me nuts.
    It shows that management has spent no time training their staff, and firing the ones that are useless. McBrides learned this lesson the hard way.
    I don't care how tuff your life is. Just sell me a damn key!

Quote Originally Posted by GHarvey View Post
    Hello there Weeler2,

On behalf of Brampton Powersports I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had.
    Based on the responses in this thread, it looks like customer dissatisfaction isn't entirely uncommon. Perhaps you should focus on getting to the root of the cause rather than deal with the mistakes after the fact. I understand that all businesses have upset customers, and dealing with these problems after the fact can be a suitable solution, but a more reactive than proactive approach to customer service doesn't bode well for businesses in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by wormburner View Post
    This drives me nuts.
    It shows that management has spent no time training their staff, and firing the ones that are useless. McBrides learned this lesson the hard way.
    I don't care how tuff your life is. Just sell me a damn key!
    Agreed, 9 months and counting for the price of a seat for my bike. I even called 3 times to confirm information.

their 0k , the 0Id Dude with the gIasses is c00I ,,,,

Nvm
    Last edited by vkhamphi; 03-18-2012 at 11:57 PM.

I got all my stuff and correct, these guys have really stepped up their game and hired a new crew. I would recommend them now.

They might not be perfect, but my impression is that they are aware of it and have stepped it up. Be patient, they merged different stores and they're getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_himself View Post
    I got all my stuff and correct, these guys have really stepped up their game and hired a new crew. I would recommend them now.
    Glad to hear it. I want these guys to do well. I purchased my bike from them, and would like to get it serviced there as well. The more positive stories the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampy00 View Post
    Agreed, 9 months and counting for the price of a seat for my bike. I even called 3 times to confirm information.
    WOW

I sent an email for price and availability on a throttle tube and grips in the morning, and got an answer back that afternoon, and then 2 more responses the next day.....

Something good is going on, hopefully it continues
    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project