Brampton Powersports - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brampton Powersports

Re: Brampton Powersports

They tried to charge my friend a $30 "fuel" fee on a new bike purchase. I told the sales manager to take the $30 off the invoice and I'll bring her a can of gas to use when they are ready. She reduced it to $15, lol.

They also told my friend she had to sign up for life insurance or Yamaha wouldn't write the financing deal. I called Yama directly the day after, they said there is no such requirement, ever!

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    They tried to charge my friend a $30 "fuel" fee on a new bike purchase. I told the sales manager to take the $30 off the invoice and I'll bring her a can of gas to use when they are ready. She reduced it to $15, lol.

They also told my friend she had to sign up for life insurance or Yamaha wouldn't write the financing deal. I called Yama directly the day after, they said there is no such requirement, ever!

-Jamie M.
    These are things you should ask for in writing. Then send it off to the business bureau as tied selling that they are trying to push.

If you guys go here for parts ask for Joe Moniz, good dude and always calls me back.