Passed M1 written test today! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passed M1 written test today!

Re: Passed M1 written test today!

Quote Originally Posted by wormburner View Post
    Conundrum, if you're at the 308 Consumers Road location on April 7th and 8th, we'll be learning together!
    I am -- so I guess I'll see you there lol. Also just passed my M1 on Tuesday, and definitely was a better idea to go during a weekday at lunch vs a Saturday morning (guessing since Port Union is one of the only ones open on the weekend EVERYONE was there -- on a weekday I was in/out in under an hour).
    I am the Stig's father's brother's cousin's nephew's former roommate.

Bike: 2011 Honda CBR250R ABS - T-Rex Frame Sliders, Sato Spools, Tankslapper Film, TechSpec SS Tankpads, Fastpack Tail Bag
    Cage: 2006 Honda Accord V6 6spd Coupe - AEM V2, HFP Suspension, TL-S Sway, CT Shortshift, Partial Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by mimico_polak View Post
    Congrats! Hope your RTI is at the beginning of April...otherwise the M1 will expire!
    doesnt the M1 expire after 90 days, dont you have to have the M1 for 60 days before you can take the exit road test?

The M1 expires after 90 days and you must be at M1 level for a minimum of 60 days. You may take a riding safety course any time during the 90 days that you have your M1. At the end of the course you take the test and all going well, you pass. Your results are placed into a sealed envelope which you take to the ministry 60 days after you wrote the M1 test. Then you get your M2 which is valid until 5 years from the date you wrote your M1 test.