Jacox Harley Davidson -- A Tale of Woe

Thread: Jacox Harley Davidson -- A Tale of Woe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jacox Harley Davidson -- A Tale of Woe

techs dont control the dealership, the dealership control the techs. part of the reason i left. i will tell you that since ive left Jacox had a complete change of manager staff. the Jacox daughters are both back, and a new parts manager as well. from what ive seen and heird the customer care has improved greatly. as for short stop it depends on what part it was. i know painted parts can take between 8-12 weeks and any normal part that is on backorder is up to 2 weeks. now there rush order system has changed. since ive gone to a yamaha shop and what surprised me is that if i order a part in the morning its waiting at the shop by 9am the next morning. same thing with aftermarket parts. i think the american brands need too step up there game with the parts delivery time for sure

Re: Jacox Harley Davidson -- A Tale of Woe

I think you're missing the point, and this isn't about the techs and it's not about parts availability. It's about lack of communication and honesty towards the customers.

If a particular part is hard to get and it may take some time, TELL THE CUSTOMER THAT. Don't keep telling the customer that the bike will be ready tomorrow just to appease them, if you truly have no idea how long it's going to take.

I don't know how this thread devolved into bashing the OP for his choice of bike. Jacox customer service is crap. If it's gotten better since last summer then good for them, but I'm not going to take the chance to find out.
    2008 HD Sportster XL1200L
    2006 Ninja 650R
    1982 Honda CB125S
    2000 Suzuki GZ250
    2001 Tomos Targa