Interesting day in court, I think I'm going to appeal

Thread: Interesting day in court, I think I'm going to appeal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    Since the facts of the case were stated, it sounds to me like the defendant is trying to find an excuse to get out of the conviction for something that they actually did, as opposed to actually not having done the deed, and in this case, I don't really have a problem with it being expensive and difficult, either.

Just remember, if you are coming up to a traffic lamp with a camera, the instant that light turns yellow, you have to go into 4 wheel ABS mode to make sure you are not entering the intersection on the red. That this causes you to get plowed over by the tractor-trailer behind you who hasn't got a hope in hell of ever being able to stop as quickly as you can, is of no legal defence as far as I know.

We don't know whether the original poster was being trailed by that transport truck.
    No hyperbole here, just move on people. Haha. I've live in Brampton for over ten years and driven through many photographed intersections, and went through when I probably shouldn't have. Never had any issues and I love seeing all the red light runners getting flashed, that just makes my day.
    2004 Suzuki DRZ400
    1986 Honda Shadow 750 - Sold

Banned

Re: Interesting day in court, I think I'm going to appeal

as per the fax argument,

if i am going to fax an (important) paper to someone, also send it registered mail.