Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
Thanks so much for starting this thread. I'm challenged in the height dept. too .

Corbin makes custom seats that may help with getting more foot on the ground. I'm considering a Soupy's lowering kit plus adjustable stand package, 'cause once bike is lowered, the factory stand needs to be shortened too. The Soupy's kit allows one to bring bike back up as confidence grows, but to be honest (and laugh if you must at my noob comment, lol) the prob I find is not so much on the move, but in parking lots.

One foot on the ground is ok at a stop...tippy toe no prob too, but you know when you're on a lot with a grade to it, or trying to back the bike up while you are sitting on it...that is where it is nice to have full contact with the ground . I'm sure some could relate to this issue...not so sure how many would be honest enough to admit it
I can admit it parking lots with a grade a bugger but i just stand beside my bike and back it up then put the side stand down and get on from there, sometimes people laugh but i don't care because there not riding anything.