Poll: Noise restrictions bylaw - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Noise restrictions bylaw

Re: Poll: Noise restrictions bylaw

100% for noise legislation based on a proper performance based test standard (like J2825). SAE has a similar test for 4-wheel vehicles such as cars. Implement the standard provincially or federally if possible (local municipalities are bound to make mistakes and won't be consistent with each other). Any vehicle operating on public roads would be subject to the legislation.

I have no problem with it.
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    I would NOT be in support of anything requiring all parts on your vehicle to be original-equipment with no substitution allowed.

You can rest assured this would bascially never happen. The competetion bureau would blow a lid.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

I have no idea what the poll options are, what the question is, what the thread is about or what anybody is saying, but I am dead set in my opinion against it all.

VOTE NO!
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    I have no idea what the poll options are, what the question is, what the thread is about or what anybody is saying, but I am dead set in my opinion against it all.

VOTE NO!
    Finally, someone with balls. Right on.

I am not 100% sure, and maybe it has never before been tried.
    Most likely you could produce an exhaust system that was quiter than stock and yet boost perfomance.
    It may be huge, but It bet it would be possible.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.