Soar 2012...

Thread: Soar 2012...

Soar 2012...

So, the New Year is almost upon us...who else is itching to go Racing?!

Sunny and I are proud to announce that Trackside Cuts will be the official sponsor of SOAR’s Novice Open class for 2012.

There will be $500 Cash in year-end prize money for the top 3 in the Championship. The year-end payouts are $250 for 1st Place, $150 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd Overall for the season. There will also be a $50 Gift Certificate redeemable at Trackside Cuts given away each Round to one of the class participants by random draw at the podium presentations.

This pales in comparison to the support coming from Rahul Dua and Dua Motorsports who are supporting SOAR’s Rookie Challenge class. Dua Motorsports is putting up OVER $3000 in year-end prizes, by far the biggest year-end payouts to date for SOAR. The breakdown is: $1000 for First, $750 for Second, $500 for Third, $300 for Fourth, $250 for Fifth, $250 for Sixth and $250 for Seventh.

Our sport is constantly in need of new riders. Dua Motorsports offering this kind of support for an entry-level class certainly should provide the push that some riders might need to get involved and make the transition from trackdays to racing.

Everyone have a safe New Year’s Eve and here’s to another great year of SOAR in 2012.
    Last edited by HawkEye#311; 01-05-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    98.1 Free FM's Racing Team
    SOAR 2011 Old Boys Championship Runner-up.
    Rocket.ca womex.ca TracksideCuts.com stoopidracing.com

Re: Soar 2012...

I will be racing this year and so will Deb. Cant wait and hopefully I can be competitive.

good to hear that soar is getting support

Re: Soar 2012...

You should just cut that $250 cheque to me now, Drew.