2011 Toronto (December) Motorcycle Show * Post up your Pictures & Comments * - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Toronto (December) Motorcycle Show * Post up your Pictures & Comments *

Re: 2011 Toronto (December) Motorcycle Show * Post up your Pictures & Comments *

My thoughts:

Agusta F4 RR - Best in show
    Camel Toe @ the Ducati booth - Runner Up.
    Duc 1199P - Looks great and very interesting design under the skin.
    Norton Cafe Racer - Stunning.

New Gsxr - HATE the new headlight. The bulge looks like a hipster with pants too tight.

Re: 2011 Toronto (December) Motorcycle Show * Post up your Pictures & Comments *

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    My thoughts:

Agusta F4 RR - Best in show
    Camel Toe @ the Ducati booth - Runner Up.
    Duc 1199P - Looks great and very interesting design under the skin.
    Norton Cafe Racer - Stunning.

New Gsxr - HATE the new headlight. The bulge looks like a hipster with pants too tight.
    actually liked the new bulb on gsxr, nicer than he old one. I was disappointed at the yamahas ugly as hell, the Honda as well including the HRC blue and white, Suzuki I think came ahead imo

so many people around the damn Cbr 250, anyways, the more people than ride the better, even if it is 250"s
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    actually liked the new bulb on gsxr, nicer than he old one. I was disappointed at the yamahas ugly as hell, the Honda as well including the HRC blue and white, Suzuki I think came ahead imo

so many people around the damn Cbr 250, anyways, the more people than ride the better, even if it is 250"s
    The "wrap" job they did on the 250 was really neat.I wonder if this is an alternative to repainting the Muffin?
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    The stalker shots? In my experience, if you ask the girl nicely if you can take a picture of her, she won't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnY S View Post
    Geez....if that was the best of the candy the show had to offer, then I guess I didnt miss much.
    i wasn't commenting on the quality just that someone posted some...... but i'm sure you read that already?

that is all.
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

My cousin took pics of me on both the F3 and the 1199S. They were my fav from the show with honorable mention going to the Norton Commando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails panigale.jpg   mvagusta.jpg  

If you could buy the 1199s in black, i would put one of my kidneys up for sale.
    2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Current
    2004 Suzuki GS500F - Sold

was surprised Kawasaki wasnt there, 1199 is SEX tho. So is Ducati diavel!
    2007 GSXR 1000 Yellow/Silver SOLD

Next - S1000rr?