Three minors. Any brokers need a client?

Thread: Three minors. Any brokers need a client?

Three minors. Any brokers need a client?

Hate to start a personal thread but am desperate. Like the title says; three minor speeding tickets. next april i will have two tickets. full G/M2. Jevco quoted me $400 for an 03 civic coupe but i will rather walk than pay $400. That kinda coin for a car insurance is where i draw the line and just walk/ttc everywhere. If a broker/agent thinks i stand a chance of reasonable rates, please email me ASAP. Will insure a car and bike if it helps ALOT.
    Thankyou . ray.

Re: Three minors. Any brokers need a client?

Quote Originally Posted by sleezyray View Post
    Hate to start a personal thread but am desperate. Like the title says; three minor speeding tickets. next april i will have two tickets. full G/M2. Jevco quoted me $400 for an 03 civic coupe but i will rather walk than pay $400. That kinda coin for a car insurance is where i draw the line and just walk/ttc everywhere. If a broker/agent thinks i stand a chance of reasonable rates, please email me ASAP. Will insure a car and bike if it helps ALOT.
    Thankyou . ray.

It sounds high, but it always depends on where you live and if there are any other issues on your driving record/history. Things like, Cancellations for Non-Pay, At-Fault Accidents, or high Accident Benefits (injury) pay outs, can increase premium substantially.

Give me a shout by phone or work e-mail and I will look into it for you.
    Aleks Hara - Registered Insurance Broker
    Cornerstone Insurance Brokers Ltd.

AHARA@CSIB.ORG
    T:416-798-8001 ext 311
    T:1-888-768-8001 ext 311
    F:905-264-5178

"Cornerstone - Your broker of choice - We make it simple!"

Get rid of your civic and get a truck or minivan or an oldsmobile and it will come down a bit.
    2001 CBR F4i

" they say at 100mph water feels like concrete ,so you can imagine what concrete feels like " - Nicky Hayden

Try the TD Insurance online calculator.

They are ok with 3 minors. Not sure what theyre rates will be like, but give it a try.

Your age could have a lot to do with it, $400 is a bit high though... Your best bet is to shoot Aleks an e-mail and see what he can do with the companies he works with.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Guys, thanks for your advise. I have contacted Aleks via email so wheels are in motion so to speak. much appreciated.

Hey folks! mad props to Aleks Hara. He's a saviour, and i am testament to that. Not only was his rate very good, his professionialism was very evident. Aleks got insurance slip to me in a day. Emails are promptly answered too. Each persons case is different but it won't hurt you to call if you're shopping for insurance. Thanks Aleks and GTAM