File 11b motion in advance

Thread: File 11b motion in advance

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: File 11b motion in advance

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post
    Need a transcript. Pushed back again lol. At this point I will have renewed insurance twice without this ticket on my record as a conviction.
    Only getting closer to 25...
    ahh yes i did suggest including a transcript

i ran into the same problem, i kept off working on my 11b app till about a month before my trial; i was shocked when i learned i had to include a transcript; contacted the courts and they advised it actually takes 60-90 days to process transcripts, but because my adjournment was a whole 2 minutes long; they were able to put a rush on it and give it to me within a week

i submitted my 11b app 12 business days before the trial, and submitted my transcripts to the courts & prosecutor's office 10 business days before the trial; i advised them to attach it to my 11b app

i was super afraid they wouldn't accept it at pre-trial, because i technically made both submissions late and i had a major typo on my 11b with the wrong year for my offense date

the crown & the JP didn't notice any of the above, the crown on the other hand had a kidney stone over what he believed were: disclosure & first attendance delay tactics... JP decided i couldn't be prejudiced and i got two charges stayed

regarding the transcript, the crown did use my own transcript against me... lol... during my first appearance the old-JP asked if i gave my intentions for trial at the First Attendance meeting, dumb me... said, "yes". but i told the new-JP i had the First Attendance to avoid trial, so the new-JP decided that the date i filed my tickets (11b clock starts) was when i formed my intentions for trial and that the First Attendance was merely part of the trial process
    ____

edit: also make sure you include the transcript of this new adjournment as well, to avoid further delays
    Last edited by iFly55; 02-11-2012 at 08:28 AM.