I <3 Tony @ BlueStreak Racing

Thread: I <3 Tony @ BlueStreak Racing

I <3 Tony @ BlueStreak Racing

I recently picked up a fairly large order of fun parts from Tony and once again he's awesome.

Even stuff you don't see on his website, if you're looking for it just give him a call because he can likely get it and his prices are very competitive with American online vendors.

Re: I <3 Tony @ BlueStreak Racing

+1. Always super quick shipping and great prices. Very on par with American sites.

Tony went above and beyond for me. Thank you Tony. I'll be ordering from you again, once my credit card recovers from the shock of all my impulse buys.
    Mark H.
    06 ZX-14

Called him the Monday afternoon looking for a part. It was on backorder. He offered a (cheaper) alternative which he had in stock. So I ordered over the phone. Part arrived the next day. Only a small part and a small $$ value for Tony but super fast and helpful.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

We took a drive yesterday to see Tony. He installed my tires while we waited. Always helpful, very knowledgeable. Prices are spot on.
    Thanks again Tony.
    06-z750s

+1, tony is excellent, highly recommended
    don't be a road crayon, wear your gear, the road doesn't care how "cool" you think you look when it's busy cheese grading your skin.